goluigi101

Songs that always get stuck in your head?

The Smurfs theme song is stuck in my head today (probably because of the marathon that's on Boomerang right now).

The Impossible by Joe Nichols. I went to that guy's concert when I was three, nine years ago, and it's still stuck in my head. :|

mmm, right now … the Hamsterdance song, One-Winged Angel and Narcissus laugh.gif

I'm always getting songs stuck in my head >_<

There is one song that's practically stuck permanently in my head. Whenever I'm not busy thinking about other things or having another song in my head, it always is this song:

Brothers Under The Sun from Bryan Adams. Yes, the Spirit (S-SotC) one.

And right now? The last seconds of Perfect Weapon by Black Veil Brides. It's practically irritating me to the bone. Gonna put up another song now...

Edited by LizzyTam

Any song from my school play. I'm singing it in class, or at places where no one knows what I'm talking about...

I catch myself humming this one a lot. On the rare occasion I feel like listening to music, this is one of the few that gets put on repeat for hours on end. I had loved the song as a kid, it's just that awesome. :3

Sebastian's song from The Little Mermaid has been playing in my head for days. "Under the Sea".

A song i have in my head are i just have sex whit akon i dont like akon or that song i only got it in my head!

Cascada-Night Nurse

My 900th post. happy.gif

Edited by evangeline5432

Brains - from the Billy and Mandy cartoon

Everywhere I turn I'm hearing Katy Perry's Firework - it's definitely catchy.

. I think in the last 2 days, I kept on humming 'take your rifle and fight for your rights' X,D Edited by earthgirl