goluigi101

Songs that always get stuck in your head?

Right now, Come on Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners is constantly playing in my head. I don't mind though, I like it and it's a really catchy song.^^

I got songs that are stuck in my head from beach camp. They are all worship songs but I dont know the name to all of them.

I know one of the song lines go like this

"You will never fade away, your love is here to stay by myside..."

It's a small world (was going to link to it but some comments have "censored" words)

Edited by rubyshoes

has stuck in my head for some days now, even in dreams. rolleyes.gif Edited by ishlia

Even though I hate them, Bang Bang and Boom Clap have gotten stuck in my head. And they don't want to leave.

For me, It's Mirrors by Justin Timberlake and Last Man Standing by Hammerfall.

Two completely different songs that overlap in my brain like some weird porridge...

A big one used to be Clarity - Zedd.

Oh, and Best Day of My Life - American Authors... I don't mind that one though. c:

Even though I hate them, Bang Bang have gotten stuck in my head. And they don't want to leave.

you too? I had that song stuck in my head all day yesterday and it drove me nuts because Ihate that song. Dx

A song that gets stuck in my head alot.png is Pompeii by Bastille, not that I'm complaining. It's one of my favs. Centuries, Light 'em Up, and Fire(we are the champions), also gets stuck in my head a lot.

I keep getting System of a Down's 'Toxicity' stuck in my head lately. Not that catchy really, but there's been talk in my lessons about entropy, and every time without fail my brain does a 'DISOOOORRDERRR' association dry.gif

I keep getting System of a Down's 'Toxicity' stuck in my head lately. Not that catchy really, but there's been talk in my lessons about entropy, and every time without fail my brain does a 'DISOOOORRDERRR' association dry.gif

Hahahaha totally relatable! I love that song and it can occasionally get stuck inside my head.

Also Bang Bang, the song that I like. smile.gif

But the worst of all...

"MY ANACONDA DON'T, MY ANACONDA DON'T, MY ANACONDA DON'T WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS, HUN!" tongue.giflaugh.gif

Songs presently stuck on my rotating playlist include "

" and the ridiculous "
" song from 30 Rock.