goluigi101

Songs that always get stuck in your head?

I don't know how or when the song came up out of the recesses of my mind, but Hannah Montana's "If We Were a Movie" has snuck up on me on numerous occasions when I can't reach for Linkin Park, Switchfoot, or Incubus to drown it out. x_x

Ohmai.

Monochrome no Kiss by SID (Also known as Kuroshituji/Black Butler opening)

And

Rinne Rondo by On/Off (Also known as Vampire Knight Guilty opening)

Eee, Resonance and Innocent Sorrow by Takanori! biggrin.gif I absolutely love his voice. My favourite is Heart of Sword; that was the first song of his I ever heard.

Since the day it was released Uninstall by Chiaki Ishikawa has featured at least once a week in my mental radio >_> -will randomly burst out singing it- I have many song fads but this is the one song I seriously just cannot shake.

There are SO many songs that get stuck in my head, but what's most annoying is when it's more than one at the same time. xd.png

YES-LMFAO

Helena Beat-Foster the People (actually, pretty much anything by them gets stuck in my head.)

Put a Banana In Your Ear-not sure, the song from charlie the unicorn

Jenny was a friend of mine- the killers

Human- the killers

Nugget In a Biscuit- Toby Turner <3

and much...muuuuch...more.

Whenever I think of Triple Baka (Vocaloid), it's impossible to get it out of my head. D: I wish I could unhear it.

I wish I knew the title of a tune that I love. I think it's Latin-American dance music but there's just peple singing what sounds like 'oooo,addyaaya,oooo.

Should anyone by any slip of a chance be able to recognise this most cryptic of clues, please point the way to it on Youtube...(it's bound to be there somewhere...!)

I get it in my head such a lot.

@quinney: For some reason, my first thought was Day-O. >__>;

The song that has been in my head for five days straight without fail? The short version of the 1960s GeGeGe no Kitarou opening.

Blurry by Puddle of Mudd.

This song is stuck in my head since I first heard it song back in 2005 when I was playing Ace Combat Squadron Leader. I connect a few stories to it,

partly nostalgia, partly crazy stuff my friends and I did xd.png

It has been my cellphone ringtone ever since^^

Edited by Astraldragon

@quinney: For some reason, my first thought was Day-O. >__>;

The song that has been in my head for five days straight without fail? The short version of the 1960s GeGeGe no Kitarou opening.

Thanks, but I know Day-O well! No, there are no real words sung in this, just many voices singing the tune. At least I've never heard real words sung in English...

I thnk carnivals when I hear it, but that may just be me...

Panic! At The Disco - Time To Dance, Build God Then We'll Talk, There's a Good Reason Why These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It yet, I Constantly Thank God For Estaban, and A lot more of their songs tongue.gif

Evanescence - My Immortal, Hello, and Bring Me To Life

You Me At Six - Bite My Tongue ♥ biggrin.gif

The entirety of Jeff Wayne's War Of The Worlds. Also anything from the Epic of Zektbach.

I think of three notes and the whole thing starts playing.

Still Alive, Portal end theme, is so bad about this that someone can say the phrase "still alive" in any context at all and the next thing I know...

Agree on Fireflies.

Agree on Can't Touch This.

Agree on Still Alive.

Adding - for me: Art Of the Dress, Winter Wrap Up, They're Coming to Take Me Away, All Star, Star Trekkin', and Rainbow Factory. Yes, I know three of those are connected.