goluigi101

Songs that always get stuck in your head?

At the moment it's Carmen...? Recently I worked backstage for my school's production of Pippin as well, needless to say I woke up every morning with 'Magic To Do' in my head. dry.gif

Poker face! except the remix with Kanye west and Lady gaga.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh p p p poker face p p poker face smile.gif

Lady Gaga- Scheibe.

Even though it's German part of it, it's so dang catchy. Also I love Heavy Metal Lover. "Dirty pony I can't wait to hose you down"

Penut butter jelly song.

(not that 'I' really consider this a song but it is one nonetheless)

We sometimes sing one song at English lessons. I'll Tell Me Ma When I Go Home. It's in my head even now, and not the lyrics, but the flute. xd.png It's crazy to write homework and have a flute stuck in your head.

Voltaire - Reggae Mortis

I've had it silently caught in my head for three or so days now. e_e

The opening theme song for the Jem cartoon.

Momma! Momma! Momma! I just shot a man doooown!

I know that it's relatively new, and usually I don't like Rihanna's music, but I just can't help but to stick this on repeat after it gets stuck in my head xd.png

I know this is more like a jingle than a song, but it still gets stuck in my head... The Pillow Pets song. laugh.gif

Thank you for the days by The Kinks. It has extremely sentimental value to me and once I hear it, it's there all the time.

I tend to have Vocaloid songs in my head. They just suddenly pop out of nowhere and start playing in my brain. xd.png And I don't even know the lyrics.

Also, Hotel Song by Regina Spektor.

(Why do I always top pages today?)

Edited by Orlageddon

Heard 'It's got to be perfect' by Fairground Attraction last night and I'm still singing it.

The Mini Wheat commercial songs always get stuck in my head too >.>

omg. are you talking about the one where they sing to the tune of 'in the navy?' D:

that's the one that always gets me!

Letterbomb by Green Day has been stuck in my head for some days now..

And that's one of my favorite songs, so i'm happy x3

I always have something stuck in my head, which can get pretty annoying sometimes, especially for the people around me >.<

At the moment it's Mirror Mirror by Blind Guardian, it comes and goes for 2 weeks now. Well, at least that's a song I like, it gets really painful when stuck with one you hate.