Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

I like it! I was going to do something like this anyway, especially after I reach my own goal of collecting one of each dragon, and just raise commons for the heck of it and then release them to the wild once they're fully grown.

You will be a lot of people's hero if this works efficiently. biggrin.gif

lol I've actually been doing this with my husband's scroll til the downtime. He kind of lost interest in it and isn't collecting anymore, so I have been snatching commons off the AP and hatching then abandoning them.

Only thing now I think he has two winters, a mint and a purple that will probably be matured once the cave is back up!

But count me in on your Evil Plan! YAY!

I thought you were going to say that you were going to take as many pink and purples as you could and smash them, then encourage us to do the same. What a relief! I giggled at your idea. I think that is wonderful way to do it.

And Z....thanks for leaving this open. Finally a positive topic about our poor little much maligned pinks and purples.

Oh...and I will grab one or two if you go ahead with your "evil" plan. smile.gif

i thought the exact same thing! ohmy.gif

grat idea! laugh.gif

i need to freeze a pink and a purple for my collection of adult + frozen hatchlings.

still, if you abandon hatchlings, they still clog up the AP.(lol, up the AP xd.png )

when the cave is back on, can i have 1 of each? unsure.gif

when i can't find any other thing to do, i will be in your "EVIL" plan after i freeze 1 of each blink.gif

I love pinks and purples, but I'm usually locked (or 3 eggs at least) so I can't take them... but if you want a home for them send me a pm when you have some that are grown up and I'll take them. I need more adults and hatcheis of both.

I like that evil plan wink.gif

I'd love to get a couple more pinks and purples, but I never have any space left on my scroll for the eggs.

The thing is, plans aren't as fun unless they're Evil Plans. xd.png

an evil plan would be is to collect all those pinks and purple hatchlings and start an army to conquer the world! MWAHAHAHA!

.. ehm .. yeah ... nice idea anyway smile.gif

i like the "evil" plan smile.gif i might try that myself as sooon as the lagmonster leaves.

Edited by zenalisa

Love the idea. I'll probably be helping you with this, so count me in(At least when I'm not AP stalking)!

*jumps on the bandwagon* Oooh! Pick me, pick me!! (blink.gif That was random... I'll help the "evil" plan. I need a purple hatchie to freeze anyway.)

an evil plan would be is to collect all those pinks and purple hatchlings and start an army to conquer the world! MWAHAHAHA!

.. ehm .. yeah ... nice idea anyway smile.gif

Curses! My secret plan to start a secret army of said pinks and purples by having the dragons on other people's scrolls has been revealed! tongue.gif

Ooh, this is looking like a very popular Evil Plan... biggrin.gif

It's much better than the idea my friend had. -__-

I'll join as well. I need a new project, and if I need extra females I can always just keep one.

I support the idea. And collect the winter eggs too biggrin.gif (sorry that wasn't much of a joke)

Maybe I'll join the evil plan.

I support your evil plan. when i don't feel like hatching blacks and vines / can't find any, i pick up a random egg and raise it to hatchling stage biggrin.gif

i think everyone should do this...instead breeding the heck outta their dragons

Unfortunately, my Evil Plan will have to wait until the site gets back up and running... dry.gif

What to do to pass the time until then?

Huh, interesting idea. If only more people were female collecters...hey a female army would recruit them if anybody made one. Personally I would prefer male heavy so...

Heh, I thought everyone did this? Guess I'm one of the few that did.

I'd keep the cute 'lil hatchlings if it wasn't a 100% chance of girls, though. Just... don't know why. Not like I breed anyone often.

Purples are miiiine D:

lol, I like the idea ^^. And I think I may help! Specially with purples... they deserve good homes!

Huh, interesting idea. If only more people were female collecters...hey a female army would recruit them if anybody made one. Personally I would prefer male heavy so...

my sister male heavy and she is looking for females, just doesn't have the time to raise eggs...

Now that I have joined this evil plan...Im going to sprout my own Jordan-Bwahahaha-HA evil plan off of it. Im going to freeze a few, release a few, and eventually have myself a womanly frozen army! >:}

Teehee. c:

If people are going to be joining me in my Evil Plan, I think we're going to need...an Evil Banner! Muwahahaha!