shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

A crystalline egg I found in the AP was so close to being Vin Diesel - VDNzl

If only the N and D were switched

On 4/10/2020 at 1:37 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

And then I found 0HERZ today. Herz = heart, so the code basically says this egg is heartless :lol:

that one will also make a nice mate for your zHERZ ;)

Somehow caught WxXyL & dxXy0 in the same 5-minute drop. It made me laugh, so they’ve been influenced so I can breed them together.

WaRP1

wnBuM

PeA73

ccURA 😍🥰

xR3Ap

3***6

PeA73

ZD0ug

SeNFU

Edited by Pestilence420

Hey guys, I think my egg might be a crow? BCAWZ its got a caw in it!

I like this dragon code a lot because its on a Skysilk which are loved by avian species in the lore. Presumably, this one will be extra popular with the corvids!

Very childish one here but I was very amused

This is my Red I bred yesterday (8OOBb). Didn't think I'd be the recipient of a code like that!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/HUbBy - I don't remember how I got this. I think that I just got it from the cave. Ever since I got him, I have been on the lookout for wifey codes, preferably one with all letters and no numbers. 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/WiFEk - Two years later, I picked this one up from the AP and what luck that it was caveborn! It isn't a perfect wifey code though.

Maybe one day, when I give up the search for a perfect wifey code, I will breed these two dragons. 😄

I bred an Pharos egg with “kea” in the code. Kea Parrot? Keanu Reeves? XD I can’t decide if I should keep it or trade it …

I caught a Black Tea with the code 41CUp. Which reads "forty-one cup" OR "for tea, one cup" XD

I've just realised I have a Lunar Herald with the code ts0IF …. which was close enough to ASoIaF to make me think of Game of Thrones

Also I seem to have a Pillow with the code fruZZ … so I almost have a fuzzy Pillow.🤣