minkymy

CHOCOBOS

Chocobos, do you likes dem?  

553 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

uh, nice, but looks more like an hawk or an eagle than a chocobo.

Maybe add some feathers to the head and tail?

I don't know how well the style art on th chocobos would fit that dragon.

uh, nice, but looks more like an hawk or an eagle than a chocobo.

Maybe add some feathers to the head and tail?

I don't know how well the style art on th chocobos would fit that dragon.

HEAD AND TAIL FEATHERS NEEDED, ALONG WITH BIGGER EYES.

I have sm inspiration and lulz:

user posted image

Kay xd.png

That thing was just a little spur of the moment drawing, I'm working on a few variations with just better skill, different feather patterns, etc.

... May end up making a baby type if anyone wants to see it xd.png

I want to see! It needs to be a cutie though! ^w^

EVIL RED CHOCOBO:

user posted image

LOL!!! I loooooovvvveeeee Chocobos!!! (^.^) I even have a yellow budgie with an orange beack! xd.png

As for the choco-dragons I have some sprites I've made, but I think their too close to the real thing. http://forums.khinsider.com/album.php?albu...&pictureid=3551 (hope you can acces it). the sprites took some real thinking on how to darw them and what to use as a template for colour, but I just remembered the colours xd.png

WARK WARK! biggrin.gif

I think that I could throw a little attempt on drawing Chocobo dragon :3 Atleast it wouldn't do any harm :3

Edited by Moonlightelf

I wonder...... what would happen if a dracobogon met a chicken and ate it. would that be cannibalism?

That is quite good question actually... It kinda is related to chicken, but on the other hand, it is kinda has the dragon behavior... or the chicken is just unlucky.

Yeah... But I'm sure sharks eat rays, and they're related, so I guess I chocobo and by extension a dracobogon eating a chicken is...... Not cannibalism? I don't know!

Yay I just ordered me a Chocobo plush laugh.gif I looked through my plush collection and realized that I didn't have a single one.

Ordered this one. Guess 25 dollars is worth it seeing as it's an import

user posted image

OMG! I Love Chocobos They Are In My Opinion The Best Mode Of Transportation In Any Game Period. Right After The Airships Of Course tongue.gif

While I agree Chocobos are important, I don't see why capitalizing every word like Winnie the Pooh is a good way to talk about it...

WARK!

I loves them chocobos! FF is my favorite game series. I've loved them ever since I first played FFIII (FFVI) on the SNES.

CHO-CO-BO CHOCOBO!

I wanna ride a plain Ol' Chocobo, or the closest thing to it: an Ostrich.

Maybe in the future they’ll combined the DNA of a chicken and an ostrich and dye the resulting chick yellow and orange and make a real ride-able Chocobo! xd.png

But you can acctually ride osriches, I've seen people do it before, and even raceing them!

But you can acctually ride osriches, I've seen people do it before, and even raceing them!

I've really wondered why no Final Fantasy nuts have ever attempted to dye ostriches and hold a Chocobo race xd.png

Ordered this one. Guess 25 dollars is worth it seeing as it's an import

user posted image

SO CUTE!!!! ^o^

I'd make my parents spend 25 on that, lol.

I've really wondered why no Final Fantasy nuts have ever attempted to dye ostriches and hold a Chocobo race xd.png

You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm sure one crazy fan will attempt this one day. Maybe you just gave them the idea now lol.

I'd make my parents spend 25 on that, lol.

Lol better them than you. Chocobo products are expensive...

Edited by binkyboy101

You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm sure one crazy fan will attempt this one day. Maybe you just gave them the idea now lol.

Lol better them than you. Chocobo products are expensive...

If I had a vat of yellow dye and an ostrich, I'd do it and get media coverage xd.png

You forgot the orange beak.

I should make my sister do genetics as a part of her biomed engineer degree, the force her to make a chocobo after she gets a doctorate.xd.png