minkymy

CHOCOBOS

Chocobos, do you likes dem?  

553 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You think you like chocobos?

BUT YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOCOBO AVATAR!

(...)

err, anyways, I' love to ride one. I don't know, maybe those feathers would be more comfy than a horse's back. Allthough I do know the smell remains on chocobos too (seriously, why did thy insist that chocobo smell on FFXII?)

My gaiaonline avatar ss a chocobo rider since I finnally got the gold to buy one, and my journal is all about the failed training I gave Boco.

I think moogles are cool too, as so are tonberries. I would love to cosplay as a tonberry if that was possible.

Chocobos are awesome.

I saw a t-shirt on ebay once that I really wanted. It had a big chocobo footprint on it and said something like, "I got kicked by a chocobo."

Awww, I LOVE Chocobos.

And Moogles.

And FF in general wub.gif

I have lost count on how many times I raced in FFX, even after Tidus's sword gained full power. I lost count on how many times I raced. I adored those chocobos.

Adored them too... nonetheless, I think the FFX Chocobo racing is the most frustrating FF-minigame, ever dry.gif

I've obtained all Celestial Weapons (i.e. their sigils) except Tidus', because I've never managed to win the race with a time of 00:00 minutes (seriously, how unfair is that? xd.png ).

Annoyingly enough, my record is 00:01.

Never got anywhere close to that again sad.gif

Chocobo breeding in FF VII was fun, though time consuming.

But "Knights of the Round" was worth the effort smile.gif

*found an animated golden chocobo gif*

user posted image

Hehe biggrin.gif

Chocobos are awesome.

I saw a t-shirt on ebay once that I really wanted. It had a big chocobo footprint on it and said something like, "I got kicked by a chocobo."

I saw that one too... as well as a car sticker that said: "My other ride is a Chocobo" biggrin.gif (really want that one rolleyes.gif )

Oh well, I have those Chocobo plushies as well as a Moogle plushie. Also got a Chocobo Phone Strap attached to my cell phone.

They're cute wub.gif

Awww, I LOVE Chocobos.

I saw that one too... as well as a car sticker that said: "My other ride is a Chocobo" biggrin.gif (really want that one rolleyes.gif )

Oh well, I have those Chocobo plushies as well as a Moogle plushie. Also got a Chocobo Phone Strap attached to my cell phone.

They're cute wub.gif

Hey, what's that over there?! *steals black mage chocobo*

Edited by Skeleman

Kweeeeeeehhhh!!!

Do. Do-do, do duu. Doh-do, do duuuu doooooo......

And the song fails by words. xd.pngD

CHOCOBOOOOOOO!....

I do have to admit, tonberries make me giggle too. I loved trying to push them off the edge in FFX.

I had a nice selection of bred Chocobo's on FF7, and 10 it was so ausom! I even have the 'Brass-De-Chocobo' theme on my phone! I downloaded it and many more from some site smile.gif

If I ever bought a FF game, it would be for the chocobo breeding. Sounds a lot like like Chao from Sonic Adventures 1 and 2.

I do, however, have Chocobo Tales. Quite fun.

I do, however, have Chocobo Tales. Quite fun.

I conquer with you on that.

Japan needs to stop hogging the other two Chocobo games for the DS and release them out to the states

Anyone know if they are gonna release them outside of Japan? Or are they out and I've been living under a rock all this time

Cid to Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon: Toki Wasure no Meikyuu +

user posted image

Chocobo to Mahou no Ehon: Majo to Shoujo to 5-Jin no Yuusha

user posted image

Cid to Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon: Toki Wasure no Meikyuu +

user posted image

I do belive this one to be the same as this one:

Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon - Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon: Toki Wasure No Meikyuu

user posted image

Only, as far as I've heard, the DS one is a remake with a few aditional content.

I might be wrong.

Edit: As for Ehon, it's the first time I've heard about it... I don't know if either is releasing here (good thing there are patches and I have pirate friends X3 - How else would I have played Earthbound Zero?)

Edited by Quintafeira12

I have Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo tales (FFFCT) and am on the last element thing.

I HATE VOLG 98% OF THE TIME. SO FLIPPIN' ANNOYING! *eye twitch*

the second DS chocobo game is being released in the states this spring, but i don't know the name.

and there are 5 chocobo games released(ing) in states, chocobos dungeon and racing are the first 2, FFFCT, wii version and the second listed ds game.

Those gold Chocobos, dey is cute! ^w^

I think the chocobo dragon should mention easy tame-ability and a close relation to birds

I have the piano piece "Shinko de Chocobo on my mp3 player. It came on just now! ^w^

Edited by minkymy

the second DS chocobo game is being released in the states this spring, but i don't know the name.

and there are 5 chocobo games released(ing) in states, chocobos dungeon and racing are the first 2, FFFCT, wii version and the second listed ds game.

Really?! Cool is this for a fact? I really like playing the chocobo games. I never got to play the old ones on the PSX cause I didn't have one back then so i missed out on all the fun sad.gif

Good New are good!

KWEEEH!!! user posted image

WAAAAANNNNNT> @o@ MUST HAVE.

My copy of FFFCT was the floor copy. All the other copies were sold out! That really tells you something about the chocobo fan base!

WAAAAANNNNNT> @o@ MUST HAVE.

My copy of FFFCT was the floor copy. All the other copies were sold out! That really tells you something about the chocobo fan base!

At least... IN AMERICA

in here most games of the genre just sit.

At least... IN AMERICA

in here most games of the genre just sit.

that doesn't necessarily mean that chocobo games will sit. well, at least not in my town. It's a very Asian (I include India) influenced place.

Wouldn't that be copyright infringement?

Now, A dragonlike chocobo called a racing dragon or something, and we can KEEP it! \^o^/

*Raises hand*

CHOCOBO-GON.

That's what we should call it.

Chocobogon.

Like... Dragon and Chocobo.

They look like giant yellow chickens that could eat you.

Wasn't there a giga pet chocobo or something? I miss virtual pets.

CHOCOBO-GON.

That's what we should call it.

Chocobogon.

Like... Dragon and Chocobo.

They look like giant yellow chickens that could eat you.

Dracobogon? It would be fun to say aloud! ^w^ dracobogon Dracobogon DRACOBOGON!!

But they should look cute, and mention chickens in the description.

Edited by minkymy