minkymy

CHOCOBOS

Chocobos, do you likes dem?  

553 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(If they can make Mice glow in the dark with jelly-fish genes, then we can make shiny gold chocobos laugh.gif )

Really? I've only seen the purple pigs.

Really? I've only seen the purple pigs.

LOL I see gloing ice all the time! some have human ears on their backs... kinda creeps me out unsure.gif

LOL I see gloing ice all the time! some have human ears on their backs... kinda creeps me out unsure.gif

I seen the mice too. Now that's really weird.

So it's agreed then? We not going to breed Chocobos with human ears xd.png

I seen the mice too. Now that's really weird.

So it's agreed then? We not going to breed Chocobos with human ears xd.png

LOL Agreed biggrin.gif

This could involve a lot of dead things, though. Seriously depressing.

Yes, breeding isn't always successful.

Yes, that is true, but that didn't stop mad scientists 'breeding' a Liger (Lion/Tiger crossbreed) Or stop dog owners interbreeding dogs to win silly competitions...

(and it didn't stop me from getting a baby turquoise budgie biggrin.gif )

I love chocobos, but moogles are pretty darn cute too. Espescially since you can use one in battle in FFVI.

You can use Chocobos in batlle in quite a few of the FF games, can't you?

Yep! *holds up VIII's Fat chocobo Guardian Force*

Ah, I meant as an actual playable character that you can have in your party... not a summon or an attack. Sorry ><. Can you use them as playable characters in some FFs?

Ah, I meant as an actual playable character that you can have in your party... not a summon or an attack. Sorry ><. Can you use them as playable characters in some FFs?

Only in chocobo spinoffs, sadly. (ToT)

BUT AT LEAST THEY HAVE THEIR OWN SPINOFFS!!O(≧∇≦)O

I'm teaching Amante, my male cockatiel, the chocobo theme song. I'll have to get a video of it when he's learned it.

Is he yellow? it would be all the more awesome if he were yellow.

Lol. I have to teach my birds to sing it in unisone. I'll have the first bird chior that sings the Chocobo theme! xd.png (and I still have my yellow budgie.. err chocobudgie)

Lol. I have to teach my birds to sing it in unisone. I'll have the first bird chior that sings the Chocobo theme! xd.png (and I still have my yellow budgie.. err chocobudgie)

If you do this and never record it or find a way of letting us hear it, I'll hunt you down and put cling film over all of your toilets xd.png

If you do this and never record it or find a way of letting us hear it, I'll hunt you down and put cling film over all of your toilets xd.png

lol. I'l try and record it if they learn it xd.png

but the only decent bird whom might be able to sing it (poorly) is my 8 month old turquoise budgie, Terra. I've been singing the chocobo theme to him since he was born laugh.gif

lol. I'l try and record it if they learn it xd.png

but the only decent bird whom might be able to sing it (poorly) is my 8 month old turquoise budgie, Terra. I've been singing the chocobo theme to him since he was born laugh.gif

AND HIS NAME IS TERRA! xd.png

Wait.... But Terra was a girl......

Oh, and play it for them too.

Edited by minkymy

Did any of you download the mini chocobo game that was supposed to be part of FF8? I had it on my old computer and found mog, but when my computer died (epicly, may I add) I lost it.

Just wondering if anyone else got it too.

It was, but you'd need a pocketstation...... Which was only released in japan......

Plz direct me to downloads if you find any.

You could download it onto your computer (but can't connect it to your playstation). I can't remember the site but I'll try and look for it.

AND HIS NAME IS TERRA! xd.png

Wait.... But Terra was a girl......

Oh, and play it for them too.

Terra is a unisex name.. but it's most common in girls...

thats what I decided to call him when he was layed. So I didn't have to confuse the poor bird if he was a girl by calling him something else.

I found the downloady page!!!

But it no longer works...the game's been removed T-T