Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I'm there right now.

I didn't get any flavors. xd.png

But I have been working my way through the Ice cream shooting game. Ready for Master on Destiny Islands. Dunno what (if anything) is after that.

I think I have everything for The Ice Cream game and Fruitball done. Now onto Rumble Racing!

Scratch that, I've got more for Ice Cream at least. Rats.

Edited by Shaddowwarrior

>~< grrrr i want a PSP so bad! I got all the games but Birth By Sleep (at least as the games in America... <<'')! Although I pretty much spoiled myself for Birth By Sleep last year when it came out in Japan, I still really really wanna play it! @.@ the story behind Kingdom Hearts just seems to be getting more and more intricate with each game... xd.png love it

if i had a psp and bbs then i would start three games, one for auqa one for ventus and one for terra. that way i dont have to beat the game to get all storylines! also terra is my least favorite character. his whole theme of "tragic hero battling the darkness within him" has been done so many times in so many different forms of media, be it games or anime.

if i had a psp and bbs then i would start three games, one for auqa one for ventus and one for terra. that way i dont have to beat the game to get all storylines!

You have to start a new game for each character anyway.

So, question I believe would be answered sometime within BBS.

AtW assistants, who became the first half of Org 13, between AtW and Xehanort, whose side were they on? Did all of them agree with Xeha that the study of hearts was fascinating and needed deeper work or did they agree that there are some things you just shouldn't look too deeply into, were any of them split; how did they come to be Nobodies, was it Xeha forcing them to be experiments or more like "well, if we're going to do this let's not hurt someone innocent and just use ourselves", and assuming not everyone "died" at the same time, how did they all lose their hearts?

That looks really rambly, feel free to whap me with a Struggle bat if it dun make sense.

Edited by NixAyum

*whaps with struggle bat*

I'm not far enough, I've only met Master Xehanort and one of the pre-Org people, Braig.

SO, I dunno. But I like to whap people.

D: SHADOOOOOWWW meanie.

Well it's not like I can hop on my PSP and find out mahself...>:u

/wishes

I tried it, but it is soooooooooooo boring!! Does it get better when you're further in the game??

Which one?

I actually found all of them so far to be really short. I guess I'm used to playing FF9. >D

D: I didn't whap too hard!

D:  I didn't whap too hard!

Do you have any idea how strange this sounds when you haven't read the previous page?

So, question I believe would be answered sometime within BBS.

AtW assistants, who became the first half of Org 13, between AtW and Xehanort, whose side were they on? Did all of them agree with Xeha that the study of hearts was fascinating and needed deeper work or did they agree that there are some things you just shouldn't look too deeply into, were any of them split; how did they come to be Nobodies, was it Xeha forcing them to be experiments or more like "well, if we're going to do this let's not hurt someone innocent and just use ourselves", and assuming not everyone "died" at the same time, how did they all lose their hearts?

That looks really rambly, feel free to whap me with a Struggle bat if it dun make sense.

I don't think any of this gets explained in game, at least not from what I have seen so far.

Do you have any idea how strange this sounds when you haven't read the previous page?

I don't think any of this gets explained in game, at least not from what I have seen so far.

xd.png

Well that sucks, I kinda wanna know now. :/

Wonder if it's hinted at in the Ansem Reports in KH2...

D: People keep doing that. And Nix used the word first! *blame shifting*

It might be explained partially in Xehanort's Reports..?

I'm pretty sure Xehanort convinced the other assistants to go through with it behind AtW's back. I think the answers are in KH2.

You never know. We may get more info in KH3 o3o

...is KH3 confirmed or something? This is the 3rd mention of it I've seen this morning.

Not yet *sighs*

Still hoping for a 'Robin Hood' world.

I suck at mini-games. Seriously. I can't even beat beginner on ice cream beat dry.gif

Fortune should let me beat the mini games because of my awesome skillz OHGOD PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FORTUNE with the KH games. Except for Posters. e.e

Fortune should let me beat the mini games because of my awesome skillz OHGOD PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FORTUNE with the KH games. Except for Posters. e.e

*takes out and pumps shotgun*

Hold still Nix. This'll only take a minute.....

*aims*

D: HEY HEY HEY.

Posters, Fortune, POOOOOSSSSTERRRRRRRRRS.

They're evil. I can never beat them. And I have no TV with which to play any KH so don't kill me!