Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I want you to not kill me! D:

How about you shoot some Neo Shadows, Roxas could probably use the help.

Hi, ive played kingdom hearts one and chain of memories, and have kingdom hearts 2, but im waiting to play it until my friend has time to play it with me, cause we've kindof been playing the series together. We switch off on the bosses, just so one of us doesn't get too frustrated.

*whack-a-boom* Haha, I got Fortune first. >3

I love Ice-cream beat, I think I have gotten at least Good on every level. I'd offer to play it for you! I also like Command Board, but Rumble Racing not so much.

The Command Board I can do happy.gif

I haven't lost a game yet!

*Has played over fifty games*

>.> <.< >.>

*shoots Nix & Shadow for being good at the mini-games*

I have lost games and haven't played nearly fifty. I think my current win is like.. 3/5. x.x I lost my first two games on the Keyblade board, but not since then. I think next up is the Hunny pot board.

I have played a decent bit of StepMania before, it might have helped with the Ice Cream beat. And I'm not very good at any of the other games (AGRABAH MAGIC CARPET ARRRGGHH)

...Ansem Retort.

OH. MY. GOD.

WHY the HELL have I not read this earlier!?

/excited

...Ansem Retort.

OH. MY. GOD.

WHY the HELL have I not read this earlier!?

/excited

Well now, there's a blast from the past. I used to read that ^-^

Poor Sora....

Poor RIKU lmao.

Axel might have just gotten a hundred times cooler now. And he was ****ing cool to begin with.

Playing in Mirage Area before heading onto Neverland. You'd think level 71 would be high enough, wouldn't you?

*JUmps up and down* How high should my lvl be to kick Seporoth in the kiester in KH2?

The last thing I tried was battling that black thing with weird feet and those little black minions.

I hate Sephiroth... I don't think I ever did beat him on my own... (I had my friend come over and he beat Sephiroth for me)

Also, I have the Greatest Hits version of KH1, and I'm fairly good at mini-games... I think I'm going to go play KH1 after I finish checking the forum...

The first one, after you choose who you are and get your sword.

Edited by Blazestar