Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I've beat the game as Aqua!

I'm level/completion grinding before I start on the Keyblade Graveyard with Terra, though.

What difficulty? I beat Terra's story on Standard at lvl 85

i fully intend to play it like this.

Aqua (because i don't use magic alot.png so its best to get the magic heavy character done and out the way.)

ventus (cause i like ventus more than Terra)

Terra (see above)

I started off as Aqua because she's my favorite character. I plan to play as Terra next and Ventus last, because I like Terra way more than Ventus. Ventus looks like Roxas...

...And I hate Roxas.

Ventus pretty much seems like Roxas with Sora's personality.

Though I'm rather neutral on Roxas, I do love his costume. <3

What difficulty? I beat Terra's story on Standard at lvl 85

I'm on standard, but I want to make sure I can thoroughly trounce any and all enemies who come my way.

Also, the alot.png thing is fun.

I'm really finding Proud Mode harder. I knew I would take more damage, but it seems like the Unversed are harder to kill too. I thought Critical Mode was supposed to be like that?

Though I'm rather neutral on Roxas, I do love his costume. <3

Really? Damn, I was hoping he was more Roxas' silent/more mature than Sora-type.

Then again, I've not played Days yet so I might be totally wrong on that idea, but from 2 that's the impression I got.

/shrug

And yes, his outfit is pretty freaking cool.

I wonder if that's why I hate him...lol

Yay, I beat Maleficent! 8D I feel good now. xd.png

Really? Damn, I was hoping he was more Roxas' silent/more mature than Sora-type.

Then again, I've not played Days yet so I might be totally wrong on that idea, but from 2 that's the impression I got.

I was too, kind of, but I found out that was wrong. >.> Ventus is a lot like Sora. >:

And Roxas IS somewhat more mature than Sora. xd.png

Hey people. i got a question. have any of you beat Terras level?

I have.

Is there anything in particular you wish to know?

Well i'm at the keyblade graveyard and i can't beat the younger Xehanort. I need some help with this.

Well i'm at the keyblade graveyard and i can't beat the younger Xehanort. I need some help with this.

Okay, what level is Terra and what mode are you playing on? Also, highlight for spoilers.

There are three battles and I assume you mean the last one where Terra is fighting his own body. That was a very tough fight and I'm dreading doing it on Proud next time round.

Blocking and picking your moment is the key here. I equipped several Elixirs and shotlocked him to death using Absolute Zero. This was on Standard at lvl 85.

Make sure to have at least two Curagas on you as well.

I hope this helps.

I beat him (with Terra) at like level 40. I just powered up a lot of strong moves and had a lot of HP boosts and stuff.

Never used any items though, just had two Curagas loaded (with reload boosts).

I pretty much played a button mashing role with him since he's mostly about strength.

Fortune - the armor is pretty awesome I agree. Terra's is cool with the horn thingys.

Ok, I played all of the stories on Beginner Mode, and now I'm starting to wonder if the Final Episode is even on that mode. Probably not.

You can not unlock the Final Episode and the Secret Movie on Beginner.

On Standard you have to get 100% on all three stories (including mini-games, reports and skills).

On Proud and Critical you just need to get all the Reports and complete all three stories.

No problem smile.gif

I'm determined Ven will reach lvl 20 before facing the first boss. I'm using magic more now than ever (has about thirty sleep spells that need leveling). laugh.gif

/shrug

And yes, his outfit is pretty freaking cool.

Roxas isn't more mature...He's a lot more clueless though.

And Ven and Roxas both have the 'What's going on?' cute adorkableness.

If they weren't too old, they'd be Cute Shotaro Boys.