Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

*shames Nix*

You should, they are aammaaazing. Picture the cuteness of the Disney x 1000 with really good and.. unique writing.

I'm not a huge fan of Winnie the Pooh... Something about it just annoys me...

Maybe I'll give the original books a try at some point... I'll almost definitely read them to my kids in the future, so there's that...

Yar, Pooh used to annoy me too. Actually that's my least favorite part of the game too, but I love where they keep the book!

Hmmm... I hated Ursula. My sister helped me kill her when you have to put magic in her couldren and I had to help my sis when she was a biggy

Ugh, Ursula. I got stuck on her more then any other boss in the game, or at least close. Her big form took me several tries to beat.

Aww, no Winnie the Pooh fans. The books really are a lot better then the Disney version. I know quite a few people who don't like the Disney at all but love the books (and I mean grown up people).

I personally thought the Disney version was cute, but I can see how it would be annoying. I don't like the newer stuffed animal-ish version though.

Hahahahaha... I heard on the radio this one guy has a Winnie the Pooh teddy. He heard girls find it sexy if a guy has a teddy. They called people and asked them what they think.

What do you think?

Me too. My one friend has this stuffed ant eater

Edit: I'm making a Kingdom hearts RP in the freeform section

Edited by XLaurentX

I will say this.. there is nothing in any of the Kingdom Hearts games that I DON'T like. I find it all amazing how complicated yet simple most of it is. happy.gif

And stuffed animals are sweet, especially if it has history behind it.

Yeah, it was really easy to go through it, I never felt bogged down, but the plot is actually really complicated.

I wouldn't call it sexy. Cute, though. I bought my boyfriend a stuffed Zombie and he wanted to get a stuffed Cthulu but didn't have the money.

Aww, no Winnie the Pooh fans. The books really are a lot better then the Disney version. I know quite a few people who don't like the Disney at all but love the books (and I mean grown up people).

I personally thought the Disney version was cute, but I can see how it would be annoying. I don't like the newer stuffed animal-ish version though.

*raises hand*

I'm a Winne the Pooh fan. I liked the book and the original series (but not the new versions (they replaced Christopher Robin!!!)).

*raises hand*

I'm a Winne the Pooh fan. I liked the book and the original series (but not the new versions (they replaced Christopher Robin!!!)).

I'm okay with that considering Christopher Robin ended up throughly hating the series anyway.

D: They replaced Christopher Robin? You mean in the Disney version or like something else? That's wrong... T.T

@7D$: You mean the real Christopher Robin and the real books?

In the latest TV series about Pooh, Christopher Robin has been replaced as the main human character by a little girl. I can't recall her name though.

OK, that's too bad. I feel like Winnie the Pooh gets an overall bad name from the disney and such stuff about it. Too bad more people don't read the books. *pokes Nix*

In the latest TV series about Pooh, Christopher Robin has been replaced as the main human character by a little girl. I can't recall her name though.

I refuse to watch this series, thank ****ing hell my brothers are too old for it.

OK, that's too bad. I feel like Winnie the Pooh gets an overall bad name from the disney and such stuff about it. Too bad more people don't read the books. *pokes Nix*

Not my faaaaaaaaaault, I was stuffed under a rock and had no childhood.

/dramatic pose

D: They replaced Christopher Robin? You mean in the Disney version or like something else? That's wrong... T.T

@7D$: You mean the real Christopher Robin and the real books?

Yes, that's' what I mean.

My friend took out a copy of Frankenstein on my library card liek...3 years ago. She still has it. I'm not going to my library. :B

Maybe if my college has it I'll look when I go back.

Ah, I did lots of terrible things. I/my family had to buy a little kid's book after we kept it for 3 months or something. We also kept a Redwall book for a reaaally long time, before we finally found it. They didn't actually charge us for that one..

... I've had a library book for almost 8 years... I'm absolutely terrified to go back to my local library...

It's a good book, though. One of my favourites. (Spellfall by Katherine Roberts)

Anyone know of any really good SoRiku fanfiction, btw? I've been wanting to read some, but I can't find any... (I've only checked a little bit on fanfiction.net...)

I haven't been to the KH section of the Pit in years...so Idk. It might help to use Search, then filter by character or Romance or something.

/is how User finds much slashy yummy when User ventures into the Pit