Mizore Shirayuki

Wajas

xd.png Well if that's the case they could always either of us for an invite. c:

Who is the "Cheese" of which you speak?

Oh yay, Wajas people! I don't have a lot of friends on Wajas...

I have much too many wajas, though, but I don't want to part with most of them...

I'm 18708 if anyone is interested.

Oh and I see you're collecting the ponies? xd.png

I just stick them on my tempests if I find one.

I'm currently in want of a Sherbert, but considering how few there are at this time, my chances of getting one are incredibly slim. :B

That is, unless I toss aside all chance of getting my claws on my divine tokens in the morning.

You'd have to PM either Cheeze or myself with your email address... It's required for invites.

Staaaaaaaaarwiiiiinds~

I... don't really have much of a specialty. I'm like a magpie. Anything shiny will be nabbed and hoarded. xd.png

... That is, unless you count the CT Tempests. XP

Get two awesome wajas with similar markings and colors and breed them, then sell the pups. Or you could play runegame for a long time trying to end on 20 clicks on medium to get 9k each time you play it. Or you could buy love pears at the pear shop when it restocks and sell them in your shop for 10 x the price.

9k = 9000

10k = 10000

11k = 11000

ect...

Once you've been a member for a month you get some invites. You get to them by going to account set up under home and then going to invites. I don't have them on my main account, but I have a lot on my side account which I won from a giveaway.

It's called the edit button. Use it.

Also, I'll invite him if he sends me his e-mail adress.