Mizore Shirayuki

Wajas

I didn't miss much. :B

Once the breeding script gets fixed up, I'll breed some Wajas for you guys. Just don't sell 'em to the Obsessed Waja Fan unless you're in dire need of monies, 'kay? We can't get 'em out of her cave once we sell them to her. xd.png

Lyth, I sent you a PM with my Email, please send me an invite if you can.

*pings invites all over the place* :B

Sounds interesting. Hey Lythairen can you send me an invite? I'm going to send you a PM with my email right now(someone tell me why I'm up at about 4:30am right now).

It's pretty fun, but how the heck do you get your first waja. They cost a million dollars! You only get like 3 Waja points from the games.

My nickname there is Cheeze.

Edited by Cheeze

Generally the cheapest Wajas get are about 50,000. I recommend doing the trivia once the questions are posted, if all are answered correctly you can usually get a little over 100,000.

Anyway, I play Wajas. My ID is 67253. I also have a few invites if someone wants to join.

Invites are in Account Setup.

WC isn't hard to make once you get the hang of it. When I started out I'd spend hours and hours playing Runegame (play on medium, finish on move 20 to get 9k; playing smart with a fast connection you can have 100k in about 5 minutes), but now it's a little easier because trivia usually gives out 100k+ if you get them all right. Fish-a-Waja every day averages about 5k for me, as well.

I must warn against just buying up the cheapies if you intend to sell pups. Most of those are muddies, and breeding muddies to more muddies of similar marking score logically produces more muddies. There isn't much of a market for them, and considering how cheap you can get the parents for, the chance of selling a similar pup for more than that are slim... So I wouldn't recommend buying those unless you want a challenge. Some breeders buy up cheapies to breed up the line into pretty pups.

But if you can find some sales that are under 100k, buy a few (only one male needed, preferably of a highish gen) and a bunch of love pears to start up a OWF mill. Breed five pups a day, and once they age you can stick them in OWF for at least 100k each. Higher gen and higher stats can net higher profits. For example I have a maxed gen 172 with no pups. I can OWF him for 681k (but I won't, he cost me 15mil. :B ), or I can do the smart thing and just breed him to a bunch of lower gen females and OWF five pups a day. If I double that production by sending five over to my side and selling there as well, that's easily 5-6mil a day.

I just don't mill because I'm lazy. xd.png

But like I mentioned earlier, I can breed people some Wajas to start off with if they want 'em. I have a reasonable collection, so take a look at 2778. Some of my project Wajas are kind of sitting in limbo while I figure out which studs to use to get rid of those sneaky little markings, so I don't really mind if someone wants something to start off with. :3

Edited by Lythiaren

Invites are in Account Setup.

WC isn't hard to make once you get the hang of it. When I started out I'd spend hours and hours playing Runegame (play on medium, finish on move 20 to get 9k; playing smart with a fast connection you can have 100k in about 5 minutes), but now it's a little easier because trivia usually gives out 100k+ if you get them all right. Fish-a-Waja every day averages about 5k for me, as well.

I know but how do you get some to give out. It tells me I don't have any to give out.

Fish-a-Waja got me 300 something WC and the Runegame thing only got my 500 something. Plus I don't know anything when it comes to the Triva game.

I only have 11,638 so far. Runegame gets kinda boring over time. Also my username is velxeor(obviously)and my nickname is...*drumroll*velxeor. Couldn't think of a good nickname so that will suffice for now.

I finally got in from an invite smile.gif My name is GothicThylacine & my ID is 73552

Cheese, sometimes a "random" event will happen & you get some WC & I got most of my starter wajas from the "newbie giveaways" forum smile.gif Plus I'd be happy to breed ya a pup!

(many people have breeding fees of only 1wc so you can ask them to breed for you too. But that may take a few days)

actualy I'd be happy to breed a pup for anyone from Dragon Cave!

Edited by Thylacine

So, people here who are new to Wajas... I currently have a pair of pure black Normal Wajas that I plan to breed. The puppies will be generation 4 and pure black with no markings and should not have any mutations (although there is a chance they will carry bird wings and mane) and have dark red eyes. If you would like a puppy for free please message me on Wajas, my ID number is 67253, and I will send you one when they're born. I can’t guarantee how many puppies they will have this time so it may take a while if several people want one.

I plan on breeding some pure whites eventually.

Edited by RiverStrider

I have no idea why it wouldn't give you any invites... o.o; I have 116 invites left though (my main and side both had 60 each, I've sent 4 from my side), so I'll happily ping invites around. :B

If you're looking for a stud who's always at 1wc no matter what, have a look at Jeradi, the King of Monsters. The stud with the most offspring in the history of Wajas... For a while his page wouldn't load because his offspring list is OVER NINE THOUSAAAND. Well okay, I think I'm exaggerating, but at last count it was at about 3000 or so before the script was changed to show only the most recent 101. And that was a while ago, so I wouldn't be surprised if he'd hit the 4k mark already. xd.png

Also: Guys, don't share your login name if you can help it... I believe that's for login purposes only. ^^;

I’m pretty sure accounts that have just registered don’t get invites. I only got some a few months after I joined.

New people have no invites. I saw someone say you don't get any to send till your account is a month old, but... Yeah. We'll see.

You can win 9,000 per game from the Runes game. Just:

Play on Medium.

End on your 20th turn.

Remember that one of the hidden A's won't tell you you found it. Instead of saying there is an A there or that there is nothing at all, the message will just be blank.

How do you find your little ID number?

Also I finished the Runegame on 20 and it gave me 9000 yet when I finish on 12 it gives me 1300?

EDIT: I found my ID; It's 73709

Where do you go to buy wajas? I have $84,300 WC, is that enough?

Edited by Cheeze

Yes, it always gives out 9k on medium in 20 clicks. That’s the way to get the most money on the Runegame.

80,000 is enough to buy some of the cheaper Wajas, there are a few for sale right now that cost 50,000.

Where can I buy them?

Also, does the runegame give out more money if you get 20 clicks on hard?

On the Waja Search, located under the World menu, set it to show the cheapest Wajas first.

No, hard usually only gives half as much.

Edited by RiverStrider

New trivia! :3