Mizore Shirayuki

Wajas

Oh. I would have given it to you if I read that 2 minutes earlier. I just gave it to a guy in a giveaway thread I was in.

xd.png That's alright. I'll find one eventually. ;3

I got both of mine when I wasn't even trying.

Hehehe. Isn't that how most random event things go, though? If you try to get it, it stubbornly refuses to come. xd.png

18 more Wajas left to name... x_x;;

I sat there refreshing the page for over 3 hours and within 10 minutes of when I stop I get Bob. Then I go on my second account to do the trivia and fish-a-waja and then I got bob there too.

Finally, all my Wajas I'm keeping are named. x_x;;;

I'm hopefully about to get Susan.

I'm waiting on that too. xd.png

It turns out the guy I gave Bob to is getting CWP tommarow and is going to give me 3! I'm super happy right now!

I didn't get it. I was the 53rd post after 9:00 and I posted the second it turned 9:00. Holy ****. I hope I'll have better luck at 1:00 (12:00 for me).

Velxeor here. I can get 1-2 pears from the pear shop during the night so most likely I'll soon buy more pure white wajas to breed and giveaway. Also, if anyone finds a pure white female waja in the waja search thing with no mutations, give me the link to the waja and I'll see if I can buy it.

I've been a member of wajas for some time, and accumulated $3,145,807. I don't play much anymore but if you want to, you can look around my cave:

click?

If not, my ID is 13231. Easy to remember, huh?

I love this game. I can leave it for months, come back, and my inventory is full of pretty rare items for being "active"/a veteran.

DW, if you PM me your e-mail I can send you an invite.

DW, if you PM me your e-mail I can send you an invite.

You can just click on the email button beneath my signature.

Edited by Dragonwatcher

Umm... I have to enter your email adress into a little box and it will send you the invite. I can't just send you a link or anything.

I don't quite understand the site. It confuses me o.0

What don't you understand about it? We can give you a hand.

Thanks for the invite Cheeze. Oh, and my username on Wajas is Kidemonas. My ID is 74401

Edited by Dragonwatcher

*snickers* 2 Bobs in two days. Knew I'd nab that elusive little snit one of these days. xd.png

No it's not. o_O *on right now*

I think he/she/it meant that it's not open registration.