Mizore Shirayuki

Wajas

We used to get flowers if someone went to our profiles and clicked a "give a flower" button. As you can see there's a lack of such a button right now. :B

Also: Mmmm rainbow kitsune fire. I wonder how it would go if you bred her with something coloured that also had the same marking in rainbow?

My prized waja:

user posted image

Marterra Astaeris. Right now she's inverted, though. Waiting for the colourglitch fix. Here's what she's supposed to look like:

user posted image

This post has three different stuff about wajas.

My favorites are between these two

http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=1269787

http://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=912292

Can someone tell me why pure white and pure black wajas are usually more expensive then the other wajas?

Someone on wajas is generous enough to give people up to 5 love pears. Cheeze was the second one to request it. Cheeze got lucky.

http://www.wajas.com/forums.php?thread=242961

The most expensive waja I bought was 250k. I wish there was an easier way to earn money besides selling your wajas and the runegame. I should start saving my WC for other stuff besides wajas. On an unrelated note, out of all the current wajas you have right now, which one's your favorite?

edit: Also I think this guy has too much mutations and markings(even though most of them aren't visible).

The most I pay for a waja was 1 mill! Im going to pay 1 mill for a SKULL PUP for a friend later! laugh.gif

Here are some of my waja!

Chester ~ Dream waja ~ My guine pig that died was name after this one! sad.gif

CHESTER

this is me! as a waja! Found my # and bought her!

Sailor Moon Waja!

This is my Damasoin! Im make a dragon like her!

Pirate Girl

Oh and this is my Dream Waja!

Saiyuki

Edited by Sailor Moon

After reading through this thread for a while, I've finally decided to join. It looks like a lot of fun smile.gif

Anyone want to send me an invite? I can PM you my email if I have to...

Well I'm bored and probably no one will care about what I'm going to post but it is somehow waja related.

So cheeze and I were trying to get an affie(african waja) in a contest but we got very unlucky. Cheeze posted two seconds early(you had to be the 1000th poster) and the person who won thought the contest was over and stopped by to check who won. I was off about one second. Scince this is kinda hard to explain I'll just skip ahead and say I get to have one of celt's(the person who won)waja.

If anyone even cares about this and want to actually read it, here's the thread.

Also my ID is awesome indeed.

We both lost, but won. Neither of us got the 1000 affie, but you got a waja from the winner and I got a waja from a person in a different thread (NEVER ENDING GIVEAWAY) when I posted that I had posted the 999 instead of 1000 in that thread. They gave me an (in my opinion) even cooler looking affie than the 1000 prize! So yah.

Yep biggrin.gif!

EDIT:

OMG! *Dies*

user posted image

Edited by Cheeze

My highest gen is 18. How did you get a pure white super gen?

edit: Can someone tell me what the retire option does?

Edited by velxeor

The retire button basically "retires" your waja [duh!]

Lol, but this means you can't breed/sell/change description/change name/etc of your waja. You basically can't do anything with your waja. And its permanent; it can't be undone.

Why would anyone do that?

Also I have 3 gen 173s.

I have a gen 172 pure white divine, He was... expensive. Pure whites and pure blacks tend to be desirable because they're a nice base for dyes, and also because they tend to be hard to make from something coloured, but are good for lightening/darkening colours in a line. There are other reasons, obviously, since pure whites and blacks were valuable before dyes came out, but I haven't figured those ones out XP

Also: ARGhfdasdasjl I hate Kaylie. I've only been able to catch her once. The rest of the time she bites me. I'm not supposed to be edible. :c

Some people retire because they're attached to the waja but don't want to breed it anymore. A kind of... "I love you but you're in my way" thing.

Edited by Lythiaren

I lied. It was 4 gen 174s, not 3 gen 173s...

all 4 of my gen 174 are white with a 100 dalmation marking. They are all from different species too. I have a fire, a divine, a water, and an earth dalmation.

Wow Cheezey LOL. You got alot. Does anyonne play Steal the waja abouve you game? Cause I do its fun.

I only have like 275k total though. I've gotten all but one of my wajas from giveaways.

I got to many friend wajas! LOL xd.png When I have a friend waja, I NEVER BREED IT! Ok I breed it for me and only the person that gave it to me!

Cheeze was somehow lucky enough to answer 4 question in a row correct.

Cheeze-Which waja did you get without getting it from giveaways?

I bought Awesome Sauce. I got all the rest from giveaways and in cave breeding.