Mizore Shirayuki

Wajas

I've been playing awhile Talasar ( 35436 ) is me if any one needs invited i've got roughly 180 with my main and side account as well as a freinds account that I'm maintaining. Pm me your email if you need one. xd.png

Travia is easy if you use a magical thing called Google to find the answers.

Travia is easy if you use a magical thing called Google to find the answers.

Or if you're lazy, guess and hope you're right.

o.=.o

Edited by PhazonDragon

Hey cheeze you use google? I just use wikipedia. What's the pear shop thing for cause everytime I visit that place they always seem to be out of stock.

Edit: Also is there a limit on how many wajas you can have?

Edited by velxeor

No limit on wajas. Don't know what the pears are for. I just put in a few keywords or names from the questions into google and it will usually give me the answers.

xd.png Pears tend to be very valuable because of their various affects. They have high resale value because they affect breeding, that's why the shop is almost always empty. If you guys want a crash course in pears and their uses...

Non-stat pears:

Love (1 required for each breeding)

Age (boosts a puppy waja immediately to a breedable adult)

- also age pear crumbs, I forget exactly what they do

Gender (swaps gender, not to be confused with male pear)

Mutation (adds random mutation)

Marking (adds random non-dye marking)

Instant Birth (pregnant waja immediately gives birth)

Stat pears:

Normal (+LQ)

Male (+MG)

Strange (+MU)

Ice (-In%)

LQ = "Litter Quantity", the chance of having more than one pup from a breeding

MG = "Male Gene", the chance of a pup being male (Wajas are female by default)

MU = "Mutation", the chance of a pup getting a random mutation it would otherwise carry or not have

In% = "Inbreeding Percentage", normally determined by how many times an ancestor is repeated in the recent pedigree, frowned upon by many players

Note that marking and mutation pears are only available in the leaf exchange (unless you buy from other players), and instant birth pears are not currently available outside of player shops.

Edited by Lythiaren

I just won an awesome giveaway for whoever is the 1600th poster in the thread and it was like my 6th post while other people had been there from the start. I feel sorry for them, but it was still awesome.

Ohh, I love Wajas! I've been playing [on & off] for years now :] My ID is #3690.

And thats a good thing about Wajas, you don't have to constantly get on it every single day and play; you can leave for a while and come back and your cave will be the same way you left it! No dead wajas, etc etc. I tend to do that a lot (with my short attention span tongue.gif) I leave for a bit, and come back and then leave. Haha, but if you log on frequently enough you tend to collect a bunch of items that in a couple years will become rare, and then you can make loads of money by selling them.

biggrin.gif

Will someone invite me please.

We need your email address to invite. XP

Well whoever would like to invite me PM me and I will PM you my email... I get to much spam.

Ive been playing wajas for a month or two now c: My ID:72894

Come pester me for a breeding xd.png Or just talk, you know x.x

How do you get flowers in your flower garden / what are they good for.

I love waja! my name is the same here! Oh cheeze We dont do flowers any more! sad.gif If someone liked you they gave you a flower! biggrin.gif

No idea about that flower thing. Try browsing through the help threads. So just wondering how do you know how much your wajas cost?

The most expensive waja I bought was 250k. I wish there was an easier way to earn money besides selling your wajas and the runegame. I should start saving my WC for other stuff besides wajas. On an unrelated note, out of all the current wajas you have right now, which one's your favorite?

edit: Also I think this guy has too much mutations and markings(even though most of them aren't visible).

Edited by velxeor

The flowers were just a popularity thing they started last yearish. I don't think they turned them on after the site went down around then. Right now the coders' priority is to get the whole site functioning, so yeah. ^^;

As for how much your own wajas cost, that really depends. There are really two values for each one... there's the price the Obsessed Waja Fan will pay, and the price users will pay. Between the two they can really differ depending on a bunch of things like breed, stats, how many offspring, colour, mutations, generation, and such.

OWF calculates an arbitrary value according to the numbers. Actual people will put a price tag on it based on how much they personally want it.

Example:

• Any of my customs would probably OWF for just over 110k. If I put them on the market, however, I could easily get in the millions.
  • I have a gen 16 that would probably OWF for about 100k, and on the market she would probably go for about that much as well, because the buyer would then OWF her.
  • I also have a gen 172 with maxed stats and no offspring. OWF offers 618k for him. I bought him for 15mil. :B

Really depends. I bought a custom off someone for 5mil. Translate that into CWP (the secondary currency you can buy with real money if you want) which currently runs about 3-4mil apiece on the market, that's $2. It cost the original owner $30 to make her. xd.png

Cheeze I sent you a email on wajas Can we be friends? Oh I have to many waja 87 and more on the way! (OMG PEAR like love pears are now 60k)