Mizore Shirayuki

Wajas

I tried signing up a week ago and they still haven't sent me an email. I don't know what's wrong.

Gen is Generation ^^ I seriously want one more Gen 1... Id give anything xd.png even my soul, Thats not worth much xd.png

12 days to get markings etc and 20 to breed ^^ Unless you feed it an age pear

does anyone know where i can find a detailed description of wajas? this sounds really interesting but when i went to the site but it just has the singup and login forms!

I tried signing up a week ago and they still haven't sent me an email. I don't know what's wrong.

Can someone help me here?

All my junk mail has been checked and deleted. I have absolutely zip.

Espeon check junk mail, soupnazi Take a look at my cavee to see all the species http://www.wajasdev.com/profile.php?id=90497 go to the link and click view cave!

it says i must be logged in, and i don't just want to see the breeds, i saw stuff here about different places to go and stuff so i wanted someone to direct me to an FAQ.

so, if anyone knows of an FAQ, give me the link please.

I happen to have an account. I forget how long I've been a member, but I know I have quite a few wajas.

My account number is 71397

Does anyone know if we can still get invites? Because if we can, I would like to know if someone would invite me because apparently, I didn't get the email and can't send in another form.

Does anyone know if we can still get invites? Because if we can, I would like to know if someone would invite me because apparently, I didn't get the email and can't send in another form.

:< I'd try emailing one of the staff, if you can.

As for invites, I don't see any on my account page, so can't help you there :C

Also.. -bump to first page-

so, if anyone knows of an FAQ, give me the link please.

anyone?

I don't know how to contact anyone from there. I don't have an account!

I thought Wajas was open registration though o.o I didn't have to be invited by anyone..

My ID is 94858 and I'll have pups for sale either tomorow or Monday, selling cheap!

Edited by Masks

I don't know how to contact anyone from there. I don't have an account!

Shoot, I thought it had the email on one of the pages...

And I can't seem to find it myself :/

How exactly to I earn $$$ on this game? I just signed up and there is no help guide within my reach.

Lila you have to play game's, get money from breeding or from selling ^^