Mizore Shirayuki

Wajas

Thank you, Mazzi. I'm currently looking for others with lighter base colors. I'm VERY picky about breeding. I'd be breeding a lot (two words, not one) more if the pups would start selling... Right now, my main source of income is the games.

Thank you, Mazzi. I'm currently looking for others with lighter base colors. I'm VERY picky about breeding. I'd be breeding a lot (two words, not one) more if the pups would start selling... Right now, my main source of income is the games.

I bought one of your egyptians, they are very pretty. As far as income goes, I get most of it from games, though I have made a good profit from selling wajas, and I would probably make more if I actually priced some of my newer ones(I only sell extra pups, I don't buy to resell).

Edited by Nectaris

My main source of cash for awhile was reselling pears, but I'd only be getting 30k now rather than 60k each, its a bit less incentive to do that

I bought one of your egyptians, they are very pretty. As far as income goes, I get most of it from games, though I have made a good profit from selling wajas, and I would probably make more if I actually priced some of my newer ones(I only sell extra pups, I don't buy to resell).

Thank you, Nectaris. When I get some lighter based ones, I'll let you know. smile.gif

Why does it hate you? D:

Whenever I try to register it says that my E-mail address already has two accounts. sad.gif But I'm not registered with even one account. unsure.gif

Is there some kind of place you can send inbred/muddy wjas? I have lots I want to get rid of TT__TT

Whenever I try to register it says that my E-mail address already has two accounts. sad.gif But I'm not registered with even one account. unsure.gif

Oh my, that's terrible. DX

I know it was a little glitchy when I tried to join but it seems fine now.

Oh my, that's terrible. DX

I know it was a little glitchy when I tried to join but it seems fine now.

I can tell it's not really better. sad.gif Sometimes you just get a "Disabled" message.

Is there some kind of place you can send inbred/muddy wjas? I have lots I want to get rid of TT__TT

As far as I am aware, the most you can do right now is sell or retire them.

As far as I am aware, the most you can do right now is sell or retire them.

DX not cool

I'll just make a sell account and stick them in there >_<

Okay can someone please contact the admin for me? The problem is I received some messages now but they don't have any informations, register codes or something else in them.

So apparently I registered 2 times, but I'm still not fully registered yet and my E-mail account is banned since it counted as two registrations.

Can someone help me please? sad.gif

Okay can someone please contact the admin for me? The problem is I received some messages now but they don't have any informations, register codes or something else in them.

So apparently I registered 2 times, but I'm still not fully registered yet and my E-mail account is banned since it counted as two registrations.

Can someone help me please? sad.gif

You are allowed two accounts, you just need to use two different email addresses to register them.

So, I would suggest creating a new account, using a different email address... and being sure to wait awhile for the email to arrive.

As for nothing in there, I just shifted through my old emails to find my old registration.. they have a link to complete registration, ans then your id and pass underneath it.

However, if you have links and other things blocked because you don't know the sender, its very likely you wouldn't see that, and if you tried a second time, with that same address, then both would be locked.

As for finding the admin's address, for you to contact them with, I'm actually having tough time of that.

I'd imagine it would be admin@wajas.com or something to that effect

Okay I created an account but everytime something shows up in red lines (You can't use that name, Displayed and so on dry.gif ) so I thought it didn't worked.

Then I changed the Infos and tried it again with the same email address of course as I thought I didn't had one account.

Later I had 2 messages, but none of them contained registration links and I looked for them and links like that aren't blocked normally.

So now I actually did something forbidden by trying to register with one address?

I think they should state that somewhere in the registration. blink.gif.

And I don't have another email address to try it again and for Wajas I won't make one, so no Wajas for me it seems. sad.gif

I had that problem with the double account thing xd.png

I had that problem with the double account thing xd.png

How did you solve the problem?

I haven't bothered yet xd.png I am going to wait for a bit!

When you try to login with either set of login names and passwords, what does it say?

ERROR: Your login failed, please check your username and password and try again. If you are a new user, please check your email for a confirmation message before signing in.

Thats for both sets?

I don't know if I can enter a help ticket on your behalf, and you had no luck either finding an email address to get help with?

Sorry, I've forgotten what that's like.

You can pm me if you to, with your email address you tried to use, as well as the account names you tried to use.. but I don't want the password, just to be clear. I'll try to enter a help ticket on your behalf with that info