Can you make predictions? Like how the children will look? unsure.gif

Yeah it's pretty much the same as Dragon Empire Seph. xd.png

Yeah it's pretty much the same as Dragon Empire Seph. xd.png

And where? xd.png Can't find it.

It's okay, took me awhile to find it when I needed it. xd.png

And post your pretty predictions for us to see if you feel like wink.gif

Okay so this will be one of my first children.^^

user posted image

Edit: And this is the result of my second breeding.

user posted image

2nd Edit: If I would change the gender I could make these.

user posted imageuser posted image

Remember the red is a Rainbow color in real but I can't choose Rainbow in this Custom Maker. dry.gif

Edited by Seph

Thanks but how many pups will I get when the fertility of the female is 93 and the male has 83?

Edited by Seph

Oh to get rainbow on the custom thing you just type rainbow in the hex box. xd.png

I found that out with dyes.

And erm, anything between 2-4 pup I can say from my own. I'm not totally sure. D:

I generally love rainbow colours (or anything bright and fun!) but I don't prefer wings, most of the time. xd.png I must say some of them look good on certain wajas, but overall, I don't really like wings.

/flails

The Aeriel waja looks pretty, though. smile.gif

No I did not go on another spending spree today.

Okay I so did xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

They were so cheap though *_*

And they've all got good fert, lowish gen and no inbreeding :3

Well they don't have to come with Wings.^^ And the only new thing for me is her.

user posted image

She was a gift for me. I wish I could buy something. sad.gif

Then my Saerch function is broke since I don't see anything cheap.

First things I found are for 500K and higher. Or I just have a very strange taste.

Can't you set a price limit? I was searching for 100 Belly/Wind tempests, and most of them came up at about 60 at 50k (the limit I set). :3

Wow, Mazzi, how on earth can you buy so many wajas every day? xd.png I barely buy 1 any day. xd.png

Set the maximum price at the bottom.

I look for ones around 20K-50K cause then you can get lots of them. xd.png

EDIT:

I'm not sure, I've been playing for awhile and never brought many so I guess I'm just getting it out of my system. xd.png

Edited by Mazzi

I always go for markings, though, my habit from DC carried over and I have to find perfect mates for everyone. >_<

E: Ah, I see. :3 Once in a while, I let myself go on a buying spree and spend lots, but 'm a naturally conservative spender, even with virtual money. xd.png Once I was fretting over which aeriel to buy (one cost 250k and the other 125k) because I thought they were awfully expensive. A friend bought both and sent it to me. <3

But...yeah...I don't really spend lots on wajas, generally if it's over 200k I start running in the opposite direction. xd.png

Edited by rage-chan

I'm sure I'll stop soon. xd.png

And the most I ever spent was 600K, which now I regret cause I'm so used to buying all the 20K ones. xd.png

I forgot which one I spent the most one....hmm....probably 200k...xd.png

I tend to buy wajas under 100k (or slightly above) if they have the markings and colouring that I want. :3 I looove flame-like wajas, so I'm trying to breed those with the help of a lovely waja a friend gifted. :3 I feel quite lucky to have been gifted lovely wajas. xd.png

At the moment I'm breeding nothing in particular, although I'll probably end up breeding rainbow waja's just because I adore them D:

And I've only ever gifted waja's never received them myself, other than one when I first started :3

Well the ones in here are the only ones I have.

And I buyed none of them. I feel kinda bad.

Then, tell me what sort of waja you like, Mazzi. :3 I find that if I play the games every day, the simple ones like fish-a-waja and pear game, can save up enough to buy nice wajas...still far away from the amount I need for my giveaway, though. DX

But I'm getting there! :3

E: Seph~ I have a fox aeriel with same markings at 100, but the only thing is he's a gen 8. D: If you'd like, you can breed your female with mine (I'll drop the breeding fee to 0 in case you're interested, but you don't have to, of course).

Edited by rage-chan

Well the ones in here are the only ones I have.

And I buyed none of them. I feel kinda bad.

Hey there's my one *waves to it* xd.png

Zomg. you have a waja called Nightwish <.<