Mizore Shirayuki

Wajas

I wanna join...

But, I really don't need another site to get addicted to... >.<

This.

I'm already on... oh, I've lost track of how many sites I'm on! xd.png

And all of this Waja talk here and on FTT is NOT HELPING MATTERS, THANKEE. >.>;;

I may or may not join. I really, really want to, but since I'm already on TDE, I'll need to think about it. @.@;; Maybe once I get tired of one of the other games I'm already playing.

All this talk about wajas...

...made me join to! >.< Like I need more sites to visit.

ID= 117176 (I joined "yesterday" so my cave is completly empty.)

I have Wajas too 115476 , I just started breeding the females I bought. I might offer a few of the pups to those who don't have any yet.

Rofl thanks Gunz, I'm kinda glad my first breedings didn't end in an epic fail muddy wolf kinda thing. DX

*Hugs them*

Rofl thanks Gunz, I'm kinda glad my first breedings didn't end in an epic fail muddy wolf kinda thing. DX

*Hugs them*

Mine sure did when I started out xd.png

Mine sure did when I started out xd.png

I'm hoping mine don't. xd.png Just bought three females. Wish me luck! tongue.gif

Totally forgot I had pups on the way.

I'mma end up with three of these, anyone want one? DX

user posted image

This.

I'm already on... oh, I've lost track of how many sites I'm on! xd.png

And all of this Waja talk here and on FTT is NOT HELPING MATTERS, THANKEE. >.>;;

I may or may not join. I really, really want to, but since I'm already on TDE, I'll need to think about it. @.@;; Maybe once I get tired of one of the other games I'm already playing.

I'm not even on that many... but the ones I'm on seem to take up so much time. rolleyes.gif

I was planning to join Wajas and UniCreatures this Spring Break (I mean, what better excuse than one whole week of no school?), but I might not get around to it. I joined UC yesterday night though, just because it seems easier to understand than Wajas. xd.png

@Mazzi

If you're sure you don't want to sell those wajas I'm 102058 happy.gif

Edited by Gunz997

Alright gunz I'll send you one over later :3, can't get on now as I'm at a friends house and don't want to cross the accounts over. I'mma try and avoid getting banned. xd.png

Heh, I have a huge mumber of Waja's with:

100 Blaze

100 Knives

100 Kitsune

I can't get rid of them. A few have bird wings too. Most are normals, but there's a few others. I seem to just breed them. I love the markings combo though. I'd like on of pretty much every breed, so if someone wants to help me breed them...

Anyway, I have a few I'm happy to give away.

http://www.wajas.com/profile.php?id=86910

The 3 guys with those markings stay no negotiating. Just message me there and say, and we'll sort something. =)

Totally forgot I had pups on the way.

How can you forget something like that? xd.png

Two of my females are pregnant and due to sunday and monday. Argh! More waiting. >.<

How can you forget something like that? xd.png

Two of my females are pregnant and due to sunday and monday. Argh! More waiting. >.<

Rofl well....

If you really want to know I'm going on a school trip to Poland next week, it's kinda all I'm thinking about. xd.png So that's how I forgot.

If you don't actually want to know, well, I just did. xd.png

And I'll have a fair few pups when I get back. Yayyyyy happy.gif

Well, I caved in and joined Wajas. It's a lot of fun and very addictive. Satisfies my creative/technical cravings!!

I have two sales caves, my primary (gen 2 to 5 only) is 114968 and my secondary/giveaway cave is 115659.

I have lots of males for stud, and pups born include gen 2 pure rainbow aerials, gen 3 pure black maned banes, gen 3 black rainbow marked waters, and gen 3 cheetah aerials.

Edited by Lady of the Sea

Mazzi those are cute ^^ DS I is wanting one of them :K -steals-

I have my sales account here -> 114313

Main -> 90497

Breaking free Gen 2 Aerials and Banes sales board -> 356983

I can never keep up with these boards so message me anything you want to tell me.

I don't suppose anyone will want to trade w-c for a gold egg from me? xd.png

Mmm, I want one of the lovely Africans I saw in someone's cave, but I know I'll never be able to find a good mate for it, with all its 100 markings. D: