Mizore Shirayuki

Wajas

I'm breeding some custom Divines.

Pups will be:

Gen 4.

100 LQ

Roughly 50 MG

4 x 100 Markings

Parents can be found on my main account: 94668 Under Divine.

2 reserved already and 2 more spaces.

Also I'm selling one merle/wind Tempest low Gen for 250k and I have some bits and bobs of Wajas in my sale cave.

Sale cave prices range from 50k to 200k.

ID: 98925

I want out, bought a lot of adults, and had one male, who was normal, and thus far, all pups are normal. Do I need to get males of the other breed to stand a chance of getting the other breeds besides normal?

Bumping this topic up a bit... and also asking, if anyone else here knows/has invisible/breedless wajas? I bought 2 males, and was just curious about them.. supposedly their offspring is invisible like them, or like the other parent

It would help Xiocite ^^ I have 2 custom pairs and i am taking orders on them, i don't mind normal pears, other gens, WC etc. Mail me if interested ^^

I like Wajas it's awesome. Especially when you find a perfect match for a Waja. :3

Here's my cave: 30213

My fave waja in my cave would have to be Akumanda

user posted image

Just in case, here's my sales cave. And I mainly sell

user posted image

and

user posted image

8D Wajas is full of win.

EDIT: Oh my lord, IBPs are being sold for 3mil. each! STOCK UP, STOCK UP!

Edited by pokemonzoo

EDIT: Oh my lord, IBPs are being sold for 3mil. each! STOCK UP, STOCK UP!

Yea, we got the free ones, and I kept one, but used one from my second account, and ended up selling the second one... I was amazed at the price I got for it, and kinda regretted using the second one, but, I didn't know better. Newbie defense & all

I'm flooded with pups so I'm going to be reducing my prices to shift them.

Reducing most to about 100-200k.

I have become addicted to panderfoxes, if anyone has an unrelated, matching wajas, I will give a full refund to the breeding fee as long as I get one pup.

user posted image

link

user posted image

link

user posted image

link

user posted image

link

user posted image

link

Edited by Nectaris

I have become addicted to panderfoxes, if anyone has an unrelated, matching wajas, I will give a full refund to the breeding fee as long as I get one pup.

user posted image

link

user posted image

link

user posted image

link

user posted image

link

user posted image

link

I've never heard of those! xd.png

They're pretty... :3

Seriously, there's something wrong with signup. I tried to signup and there was just blank with one word - "Disabled"

I joined today to help pass the time until I get back on TDE and erm. I'm rather confused. DX

But then, I suppose that's how you're supposed to start. xd.png

I joined today to help pass the time until I get back on TDE and erm. I'm rather confused. DX

But then, I suppose that's how you're supposed to start. xd.png

I'll give you a few of mine to start with, if you like?

You're meant to have 2 accounts, and then go to the games section, play the trivia, the 'pick a waja' and the guess the word games to get waja cash to then go buy from people selling theirs... or, you dump real money into it, and create your own then breed, then sell.. etc

Only if you want to. DX

I'd feel bad though, something for nothing and all that.

user posted image

Having no clue what I'm doing, I ran off and brought something I thought was pretty :3

Well I like him ;_;

Here's my profile link...or whatever. Rofl

http://www.wajas.com/profile.php?id=113602

My gosh I'm clueless. DX

/Newbie stuff.

I was like that a few months back, and walked away a day or so later - without even figuring out how to get one to start with.

He is cute happy.gif

few things I learned:

You need love pears to breed, which sell in the pear shop every 15 minutes.. :02 :17 :32 and :47.. they sell for about 5k->8k.... try to wait till they're cheaper; don't waste your cash.

Breeding takes 5 days for a pup to be born, can be 1-4 of them, and usually females unless the MG (male gene) is high enough to give you a male.. if not, you can buy a gender pear from the pear store & switch its gender for about 10k.

After another 5 days, the pup will be able to have its image refreshed, and look 2nd stage with its base color visible... after 12 days, it moves to your adult cave, though it cannot breed until its 20 days old.

The 'normal' breed is dominate, you more often than not, you're going to get normal pups from what you breed. Which is fine, I just didn't know that.

Also when breeding, I've found that trying to pick a mate with one or markings being the same type. Like, how yours has:

Tribal #C498C8 100

Side Stripe #F1EAC8 30

Panda #03050A 20

Knives #13191E 20

Zebra #000000 10

It'd be good to find him a mate with some of those markings (ideally tribal since its a high % ) .

Hope it helps some, and I'd be happy to help more if you like.

And I don't mind giving some of mine away <.< I have too many. and some aren't that nice >.>

Thanks for all your help Xiocite. :3

I'm sort of getting the hang of it, it's kinda like TDE but just...hard to find your way at first. XD

I have quite a few in my cave for sale... I'm willing to lower the prices if they're too high. I'm also willing to give away one or two Wajas to newbies.

Mazzi- If you want, you can have any of my wajas that are for sale for free.

EDIT: Here's my cave: Wajas Cave

Edited by Nikki8548