Mizore Shirayuki

Wajas

Does anyone have either a male white or blue cheetah bane(or anything that a bane would have dominance over) I could breed my custom with and has reasonable stud fees? The markings need to be black, or practically black.

Nevermind

Edited by Nectaris

I want to breed my Waja, Julea.

I've got the love pear too. xd.png

My ID is 91944.

Please send any requests my way, please. :3

Okay I'll send one lol.

NO THAT'S WAY TOO MUCH MONEY D:<

I only have 123 xd.png

Edited by Acingguy

Ok.

I'll be waiting for some kind of notification on when both of us are ready. xd.png

I've changed the price, too.

Ok. Now all we have to do is wait 5 days.

=/

*yawn*

Oh, and I friend-request'd you. happy.gif

kewl. Okay I'll accept when I can

I <3 Julea's colors the link to my wajas cave is in my sig I have a water male and some money if anyone wants to breed happy.gif

I've got four Wajas, and both the females are pregnant. o_o

And the two males I have are both 'underage'.

Not ready to breed yet.

EDIT

Somebody just sent me a Wajas!

happy.gif

Now I have 5 Wajas!

...I think I'll add my Wajas cave link to my sig...

Edited by ITSsam

I now have twenty-two Wajas, one of them a first generation custom. Admittedly I have gotten a little breeding crazy with them, and all of them that are female and of age are expecting.

Agreed. All my females are pregnant, but they won't be born till school days! How sad D:

I, admittedly, am having a tough time on my own figuring out how to get one, to start with

Agreed. All my females are pregnant, but they won't be born till school days! How sad D:

Mine too.

I've got 11 Wajas, I got all of them today because I bought them.

8 are female. And they are all pregnant.

xd.png

I was bored.

I wanted to see how the pups would turn out.

I, admittedly, am having a tough time on my own figuring out how to get one, to start with

Me too.

What I did was I made another account (you're allowed to have two... that is all), and transferred the WC I made by playing games onto my main account.

Then I just bought my Wajas.

I had to look around too.

Edited by ITSsam

Mine too.

xd.png

I was bored.

Me too.

What I did was I made another account (you're allowed to have two... that is all), and transferred the WC I made by playing games onto my main account.

Just correct me if I'm wrong, please, but you buy those silver or gold coins from people in the auctions, and thats how you get a waja?

Think of tokens as DC's caveborns, and every Waja after generation one as a bred egg.

Mine too.

xd.png

I was bored.

Me too.

Just correct me if I'm wrong, please, but you buy those silver or gold coins from people in the auctions, and thats how you get a waja?

Well you can get one that way, but they are horribly expensive. The best way is to go into the sale boards and go the seller's cave. Any wajas for sale will have a label on them saying that they are for sale. Just keep an eye out, I bought two for about 10k each.

Edited by Nectaris

I bought a couple today at 5-10k.

Heh... you could say I'm a bargain hunter.

Lol.

Anyway...this was my first Waja, Draek, I got him yesterday. I kind of have a soft spot for Aerials. Lol. I thought up his name.

user posted image

Here's another one of mah babies. xd.png

Lol. Bought her today at a very cheap price. Her name is Ywina, and I can't think of a name to rename her, so that's what I'll call her until I can think of a better name.

user posted image

I started playing it a couple of days ago.. I really enjoy it. I have 4 wajas now, one is pregnant biggrin.gif I really love those Tempests.

I bought one of them for 1 WC ninja.gif I guess that was a little (or big) mistake. I felt quite bad about it, but well.. I have a nice waja laugh.gif

I ahve a lot of cool wajas! I sold one to my friend for 1,000,000 WC!

Mine too.

xd.png

I was bored.

Me too.

Well you can get one that way, but they are horribly expensive. The best way is to go into the sale boards and go the seller's cave. Any wajas for sale will have a label on them saying that they are for sale. Just keep an eye out, I bought two for about 10k each.

Thanks, that did actually help a lot. happy.gif