Tried doing a search for something similar to this and didn't find anything so here goes. Can we get a notification option for when eggs/hatchlings are sick? I have the site saved to my phone's home page with push notifs enabled and it's super useful for monitoring when eggs hatch, but it would be great to also have an option for sickness.

I'd def. support this. I had a gendered hatchling get sick on me yesterday which took me by surprise. Thankfully I saved it.

Support - even if the notification on the Dragons page is hard to miss a push notification would be so very welcome, given not everyone is gonna be checking their scroll 24/7

100% full support. I check pretty frequently throughout the day but I check my email more often, so if I get a notification email I can at least work to prevent the dragon from dying between classes or at lunch break instead of finding out hours later when it may be too late.

+1 support for this. I tend to keep a pretty close eye on things but I can see how this would be useful. c=

Edited by OMGitsKairi

19 hours ago, Syiren said:

I'd def. support this. I had a gendered hatchling get sick on me yesterday which took me by surprise. Thankfully I saved it.

I've had this happen, not to mention forgetting to fog newly-acquired eggs/hatchlings and accidentally adding them to fansites too early. Definite support here too!

Definitely support! Would save more eggs and hatchlings!

oooh I didn't know the site could push when your egg hatch. I dont use app/push notif but I can see how it's useful for people. So why not - support!!

100% support for this; I think it would also go a long way toward thwarting view bomber attempts on unhidden scrolls, which is something I find happens quite a bit whenever I forget to rehide my scroll after using hatcheries. I've pretty much gotten into habitually checking my scroll every so often to make sure no one's messing with my trades, but a notification that someone did exactly that (or that I added something too early by accident) would be great.

Big support. I've seen a bit of a spike in viewbombing as of late, so a countermeasure would be greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, saint-megatron said:

How do we go about getting attention for this? Seems there's pretty solid support so far.

TJ does follow the posts in this forum. It is entirely up to him whether to comment as well as whether he will implement the suggestion. In other words, there is really no further step you can take.

And we have a global mod commenting, so....

I know it has a warning top of your scroll, but that works only if you are visiting. A push would be great!

On 1/17/2024 at 3:58 PM, purplehaze said:

TJ does follow the posts in this forum. It is entirely up to him whether to comment as well as whether he will implement the suggestion. In other words, there is really no further step you can take.

Makes sense! I shall release this post to the cosmos and let fate take the reins 😌

Yes, I am aware of this thread. No, I don't have anything against the concept--helping people react to sickness quicker is probably a good idea. However, adding a notification for something that isn't a specific event (eggs can become sick, then not sick, then sick again--it's not not like a Pokemon being "poisoned" or something) isn't some easy slam dunk, so I wouldn't expect to see it added in the near future.

Thanks for the response TJ - it makes sense. Good luck with it, then !