TJ09

2023-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins

Fabulous! Wishing everyone the very best of luck. May all your holiday dreams come true. πŸ€©πŸ‰

Β 

wonderful! i'm curious for the new holiday dragons and the gems i will find on the abandon page... happy holidays!

Happy holidays! Time to go cave hunting and breeding some pretties. 🌌

Already looking forward to the event.

Yeeehaaaaaawww it's oooon!

I don't have my breeding plan with me at work but as soon as I'm home it's ON :D

Β 

Happy holidays!

I missed last year but catch up this year.

Wait for me, light weavers!

Day 1: 0/2

Day 2: 0/2

Day 3: 2/2

Edited by NEXROSSMA

Bred last year's and the year before's Holiday dragons - leaving it at that so as to not flood the AP anymore than it already will be.

Β 

Curious to see this year's holiday dragon - hoping we get another blue or green one...Oh! Maybe an evergreen or a poinsettia* (keep with the holiday plant dragons like the mistletoe and holly)

Β 

*okay, I know they're red but I like them, sue me XD

Edited by ShorahNagi

Reminder that this year’s Holiday will be male only.

Β 

Quite annoyed, i will reach Silver right after Β ChristmasΒ 

Merry Christmas, all.

Β 

Like lots of other players, my goal is to collect last year's dragons in the AP.Β Β  The difference this year is that having been here on and off for most of the day, instead of having a full scroll now, I've managed to collect exactly - two!Β 

Β 

Gets ready for the hard work...!

Happy holidays everyone!

Β 

My main goal is to get CBs of holiday breeds from last year and two years ago, since I missed those two releases, but there's also quite a few other breeds that I only have one CB of and would like to fix it.

Β 

Also, bred my holiday dragons and found out that some of them make for a nice lineages. Shame I only had space to keep one egg, but I hope people who get them will like the others ^^

πŸ˜”Why can't I find any Menorah dragons? Not even bred ones. No one wants to breed them?

1 hour ago, georgexu94 said:

πŸ˜”Why can't I find any Menorah dragons? Not even bred ones. No one wants to breed them?

Β 

since the Light Weavers are the newest holiday dragons (from 2022), they'll be a much rarer sight because everyone only has 2 CBs to breed this year (as opposed to all the other breeds, which have multiple generations to breed). which also means they will be very popular and go very fast in the AP! i bred both of mine (with a yield of 4 total eggs) ~10 hours ago, kept 1 egg, and the 3 released have all been snatched up. i hope they get names! ☺️

I see. I hope I do get one before this season ends. 😊 They are beautiful!

YAY HOLIDAYS!!!