TJ09

2023-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins

1 minute ago, Twyro said:

Is there any chance that the last year dragon eggs start appearing more frequently in the holiday biome somehow? I've been failing to even see one for the past two days.

Saw it a couple times in 5 hours. It should be more common then the Hollys and stuff in the cave, because they’ve been around for longer.

20 minutes ago, FuecocoBoi09 said:

Saw it a couple times in 5 hours. It should be more common then the Hollys and stuff in the cave, because they’ve been around for longer.

I don't have that impression - all I see are all the past dragon sprites, and not a single Light Weaver egg.

1 hour ago, FuecocoBoi09 said:

The older eggs tend to be more common. The newest one is usually hardest to find, both in the AP and the Holiday biome.

I managed to grab a light weaver last night in my CB hunt, but it's the only one I've seen so far outside of click sites. Good luck hunting everyone!

Sent three light weavers to the AP. Happy hunting!

Still saw no Light Weaver (last CB I can get), I think I'll have to just release some of my old breeds CBs to be able to move the biome myself...

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Sent three light weavers to the AP. Happy hunting!

And I just sent 3 more to the AP. :)

Stahp teasing me. I’m looking for CB Ribbon, Aegis, Mistletoe, Starsinger, Wintertide, Pyranost, and the aforementioned Light Weaver. Wish me luck o7

Four Light Weavers from me should hopefully hit the AP some time today :)

The first four have already been picked up and hatched for the most part ❤️

Caught a CB Light Weaver! hopefully it grows up in time to send more light weavers to the ap!

14 hours ago, guuvii said:

I was thinking the exact same thing! I spent so much time back then trying to grab just 1. Would never have imagined we would actually get a wall at some point 😂

Man I worked an entire year just to collect over a hundred commons just for my 8g Thuwed Holly. And now I can just pluck Hollies from the AP whenever I want, or breed my own CBs.

Maybe I'll breed Stormcatcher, too. He's very late in the lineage, but I like him and maybe his kids will make someone's day.

I caught two very nice 3rd gen Wintertides from the AP and two 2nd gen Light Weavers, one of which I'm going to give away. Not bad for today :3

9 hours ago, Iveolra said:

Caught a CB Light Weaver! hopefully it grows up in time to send more light weavers to the ap!

Holiday dragons that are caught or bred this year will have breeding disabled until after Christmas even if they do grow up before the breeding season is over. :(

People without a computer mouse, but with a touchpad: let the hunger games begin.

And indeed all breeders. How do you even do this? What should the reaction rate be?🤪

I caught one of each holiday! Very happy with my haul and I can't wait to see which color snow angel I'll have! 😁

My first holidays have grown up :D won't be able to get one of each CB until next year, but I'm excited to breed them later!

Is it usually difficult to grab the new eggs on the 26th and 27th? I should probably not stay up too late tomorrow night if I'm driving to see family in the morning, and I know they'll probably go fast in the first few hours.

47 minutes ago, Edenello said:

Is it usually difficult to grab the new eggs on the 26th and 27th? I should probably not stay up too late tomorrow night if I'm driving to see family in the morning, and I know they'll probably go fast in the first few hours.

It’s usually pretty relaxed on Christmas since everyone can only grab two so I wouldn’t worry if you can’t catch them in the first couple of hours. 

I've caught so many past years' eggs that I'm almost completely locked. Time to rest a bit so can grab the new release tomorrow :D

The old CBs are in the AP and I hope people can get them!

Being caught up on the holidays for once makes me wonder how we will continue, In three winters' time well hit 20 years! That's so cool, I wonder if the oldest CB's, like the first ten, breed limits might be bumped to like four total. I don't think that'll happen but I'm starting to wonder that anniversary!

Oh yeah, that would be lovely. Honestly, maybe not even first ten, imo even just upping the Hollies limit would make a difference when it comes to the holiday biome being blocked by them, tho of course more would be even better; and then maybe each year next breed in chronological order could get the limit raised?

On the topic of new release, I think I'm only gonna get it on the second day, once the older breeds stop dropping. As long as I have a chance for catching a Light Weaver, I'm gonna keep trying ^^