yieldy

Please consider changing Astrael lineage view thumbnail

I feel like the Astrael lineage view isn't showing the dragons' best feature which in my opinion are the beautiful wings, so I was wondering if the sprite can be moved slightly to the left, so we could see them. I think this would be a lovely edit for all Lineage makers. 🤍

After starting my own Astrael project, I fully agree with this.

I agree, when I started planning lineages, I was disappointed. I love the astraels, and they deserve to be showcased. I'd even take it a step further and argue that the sprites shouldn't be cropped at all, for any breed?

Would love this to be honest. I put a lot of their identity in their wing colors, and I feel like shifting them over a bit will help distinguish the more similar ones a little bit as well.

Yes please. Astraels are a gorgeous breed but at the moment their lineage tiles hide their most interesting features.

I would love this! There is enough space that they can be moved without cutting off the face. Also, I’m now extremely tempted to make the same thread for False-headed Hydras. 

Yes please! I would love to work on my Astrael lineage with a better view of their sprites

Support. If the breed's artist is for it, then I see no reason to object. ^^

If tiles are automatically placed by marking the head, then the head marker could be displaced slightly to the right in this case. The head isn't on the edge of the sprite, so there is plenty of art on both sides to avoid white space, and it shouldn't be enough of a displacement to cause issues in any of the tile sizes.

From what I've noticed, dragon sprites are either aligned left, right or centered within the lineage tile. Astraels are aligned left (their furthermost left pixels touching the left edge of the tile), so I assume the best option would be to just set them to centered. I can't make a mockup right now, I'm on mobile - in fact not sure if I should touch anything without asking - but I imagine it's not difficult to switch a value.

Edited by DigitalGarden

Agree, the wings on the Astraels are so stunning it's a shame you don't get to appreciate it more in the lineage tile. Would really love to see it adjusted.

Support. These guys are so beautiful, they deserve better