missy_

The Upside Down Mint Collective and Breeding Society

Hi ^^  I don't have any lineages, but I do have a female upside-down Mint! I'd be happy to pair her with one of my CB Holidays if anyone is needing an egg for a lineage project. She's new from this year, so she'd be a fresh bloodline ^^ I can pair her with a Holly, a Yulebuck, or a Wrapping Wing if anyone needs a 2G from one of those.

@zippuzzle I would love a holly from her if that's OK. I think @purplehaze is best served by @missy_ at this point ?

NB I am locked for 7 hours just now....

Never mind; I just arranged a trade for one.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

12 hours ago, missy_ said:

@purplehaze I can breed you a third generation from that same line if you like! I can breed either side of that line as a third generation. View Lineage

I would love to have a 3G. Either side is fine. Thank you!

@Fuzzbucket I'm so sorry, I wound up going to bed and didn't remember to refresh the forum tab this morning (not enough coffee today x.x). The Mint is still available, for you or for someone else if you're all settled now. If no one needs something specific by the end of holiday breeding, I'll pick her a random mate when I'm breeding the last ones and let y'all know there's some eggs in the AP ^^

No worries - I traded for a Holly from one. But I might beg for a mint after Christmas !

21 hours ago, zippuzzle said:

The Mint is still available, for you or for someone else

If Fuzz doesn't want it right now I would be glad to have a Holly from your Mint.

Flippy Minty Hollies have been made, there were two additional eggs sent to the AP as of about 25-30 minutes ago if anyone wants to keep an eye out (Cute Cartwheels is Minty mom's name). 

@Fuzzbucket you are totally welcome to poke me for an egg anytime after holiday madness, at worst I might need you to hold something for a sec while I try a breeding. Anyone else who needs a female flippy Mint pairing, feel free to send me a nudge any time. I do take sporadic breaks, but I will get back folks when I see ^^

Have a happy minty holiday ❄️💚

Guess I might as well make it official:

I Wish To Join The Upside Down Mint Society!

Forum name: purplehaze

Scroll name: purplehaze

PM: PM link

Groups (optional): Upside down Mint lineages

My CB Upside Down Mints (optional): Overturned Voxiqra i, Gamefra Upsy Over i, Upset Jesviran i, and Toes on Top Torran i

My Upside Down Mint Lineages Available for Breeding/Swapping (optional): See group above

Lineage Goals (optional): Any and all purebred lineages as well as checkers

I Collect These Lineages (optional):  I am always looking for either Mint or Nebula from f Upside Down Mint x m purple Nebula that also has April 1 stolen date, like this one.

Edited by purplehaze

Forum name: Mnkn10

Scroll name: Mnkn10

PM: Link

My CB Upside Down Mints (optional): Here they are

Welcome officially, @purplehazeand @Mnkn10

it occurs to me Valentine's Day is not that far away. I have some Valentines and Upside Down Mint lineages if anyone needs an egg. Right now I am locked with Christmas holiday hatchlings but hopefully that will clear out soon.

If anyone wants any of the following Mint offspring, I will be happy to breed them.

I can breed a sibling of this 3EG Mutamore x Upside Down Mint base:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/9jNBq

Also this 3EG x Mutamore x Mint:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZyaXI

And this 4EG of the same line: 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/8xcjR

I can breed any of my CB ones to the mate of your choice for a Mint offspring.

I haven't solidified my Valentine's plans yet but I can help in advance if anyone needs a minty mate!

Posted (edited)

Forum name: zippuzzle

Scroll name: zippuzzle

PM: Message Link

My CB Upside Down Mints (optional): Cute Cartwheels

My Upside Down Mint Lineages Available for Breeding/Swapping (optional): I don't have any lines, but I am happy to breed my female CB Mint for someone else's project 💚

A Minty Donation: 2G from Mint x Silver, caught from the AP and influenced male and hatched for the checker. 2-way just in case, but he's free ^^  Oops, I was sure I pulled him from the hatchery but he grew anyways :c  I guess if hes' of use, I can also breed him for someone ❤️ 

Edited by zippuzzle

Edit: Problem solved!

Edited by GhostMouse

I accidentally found a 3G Mint/Mutamore checker with flip Mints as the base. I listed it for possible checker swap, but I would also be happy to donate it to a collector if someone is looking for the lineage, just let me know ❤️

Posted (edited)

Happy April 1 Dilemma Day! 

I have this to give away, anyone want it? I also put it on the trading forum (offer any dummy egg) due to visibility.

Mint Adult [Upside Down].png I Want To Donate: Mint Adult [Upside Down].png

A Minty Donation:  Offer any dummy egg!

Meanwhile, 

Mint Adult [Upside Down].png Currently Looking For: Mint Adult [Upside Down].png

Currently Looking For: 

Forum name: missy_

Scroll name: tarotlover

PM:  https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=200841

Currently looking for: I am looking for a mate for this 2G purebred from Upside Down Mint parents: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ayViJ I have a lot of mates technically, but specifically what I am looking for for this one is something that has puns on famous people. I just want a good theatrical match (other famous pun actors?) for Flip Collins and his famous parents. XD Does anyone have anything similar? 

Edited by missy_

Currently Looking For: 

Forum name: Zonnedauw

Scroll name: zonnedauw

PM: https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=243356

Currently looking for: 3G checker Fools Mint x Mistletoe - A bloodswap to this: https://dragcave.net/lineage/tH5zC

Here's the trade link: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I'll also gladly trade for a 2G Mint from Mistletoe, or I'll take an IOU breed request for my Fools Mint from this year

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, Aleoleo said:

Anyone wants this 3g Delta hatchie from Delta x (upside-down) Mint checker? It was properly influenced.

(Delta grandmoms will stay shrinked, Delta mom as well except for when I breed her... gotta try and get that Mint)

Oh my gosh, that's an adorable combo! I took the cutie. Thank you! :wub: 

ETA:  if anyone missed it, here is what it looks like! View Lineage

On 4/15/2024 at 8:47 AM, Zonnedauw said:

Currently Looking For: 

Forum name: Zonnedauw

Scroll name: zonnedauw

PM: https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=243356

Currently looking for: 3G checker Fools Mint x Mistletoe - A bloodswap to this: https://dragcave.net/lineage/tH5zC

Here's the trade link: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I'll also gladly trade for a 2G Mint from Mistletoe, or I'll take an IOU breed request for my Fools Mint from this year

PMing you. I have a 2G for you. :) 

Edited by missy_

21 hours ago, Aleoleo said:

Anyone wants this 3g Delta hatchie from Delta x (upside-down) Mint checker? It was properly influenced.

(Delta grandmoms will stay shrinked, Delta mom as well except for when I breed her... gotta try and get that Mint)

Edit- @missy_ glad you like it, enjoy! ^_^

This is such a cute idea! I might try this myself ^^

Forum name: Mochi

Scroll name: xxlonewolfxx

PM: PM

My CB Upside Down Mints (optional): Male: Fool's PeppermintBewildering TrickeryWacky Wednesday

Female: Fool's SpearmintEnchanted Mischief

Lineage Goals (optional): None, I just wanted to offer up my mints for anyone needing them for their own plans.

2 hours ago, Mochi said:

This is such a cute idea! I might try this myself ^^

Thanks! Let me know if you'd like me to send a 3g your way! ;)

And since I didn't do this yet-

Forum name: Aleoleo

Scroll name: CitrusWitch 

PM: Click

My CB Upside Down Mints: All my Tumblemints

My Upside Down Mint Lineages Available for Breeding/Swapping:

Complete lines:

4g Upside-down Mint x Aria checker

Ongoing lines:

Terrae x Upside-down Mint (up to 3g, looking for 2g eggs as I don't have enough female upsies)

Upside-down Mint x small Delta (up to 3g, trying to convince my dragons to give me that 2g Mint egg)

Lineage Goals: I like to build 4g checkers. I'll gladly swap lines to go higher though!

On 4/19/2024 at 1:14 AM, Aleoleo said:

Thanks! Let me know if you'd like me to send a 3g your way! ;)

Oh that would be lovely!

I'll try to see if I can breed mine up to 3g and maybe we can swap?

3 hours ago, Mochi said:

Oh that would be lovely!

I'll try to see if I can breed mine up to 3g and maybe we can swap?

Oh, that'd be great, I'm always happy to swap lines!!