missy_

The Upside Down Mint Collective and Breeding Society

image.png
Artist credit: @ZontarZon on DC (permission granted by artist)

Mint Adult [Upside Down].pngWhat is this? Mint Adult [Upside Down].png

For everyone who wants to breed, swap, and collect Upside Down Mint lineages, year round

Mint Adult [Upside Down].png How Do I Participate? Mint Adult [Upside Down].png

Any of the following:

-- :raptor: List your Upside Down Mints, CB or lineaged, that you are willing to breed/swap 

-- :raptor: Post any goals you have here

-- :raptor: Create a group (or groups) for your Upside Down Mints (if you wish to share them with others in the Society, make it public)

-- :raptor: Fill out the Society form (this is not necessary to participate, but you may get more interest in your lineages this way)

-- :raptor: Donate your Upside Down Mint lineage eggs here

Mint Adult [Upside Down].png Banners: Mint Adult [Upside Down].png

We don't have any banners yet. Let me know if you would like to make one! :) 

Mint Adult [Upside Down].png Final Notes: Mint Adult [Upside Down].png

The most important thing: Have fun! :) 

Edited by missy_

Filling out any of these forms is entirely optional. You don't have to fill out any forms to participate. Some people like forms, and that's why they are included.  

Mint Adult [Upside Down].png Forms: Mint Adult [Upside Down].png

If you want to list specific lineages or specific dragons for purposes of breeding or lineage work, you can fill out one or more of the forms below.

Filling out a form is one way to let others know what you have available and how to get in touch with you. :) 
But it is not necessary. If you prefer, you can talk about your goals in the thread. :) Or do both!

Mint Adult [Upside Down].png Join: Mint Adult [Upside Down].png

I Wish To Join The Upside Down Mint Society!

Forum name: Your forum name 

Scroll name: Your scroll name

PM: Your p.m. link

Groups (optional): Your Upside Down Mint groups, if any  (make sure listed groups are public in order to be seen) 

My CB Upside Down Mints (optional): List links to any dragons here, or you may list a group (make sure, if you're using groups, that any group is public)

My Upside Down Mint Lineages Available for Breeding/Swapping (optional): List any lineages you have have here, or you may list a public group(s)

Lineage Goals (optional): Your current lineage goal or goals (example: 2G, 3EG, 4EG, PB Upside Down Mints)

I Collect These Lineages (optional):  Your collection focus (examples: even gen purebreds, even gen holidays, codes, bred with X breed, etc.)

Mint Adult [Upside Down].png I Want To Donate: Mint Adult [Upside Down].png

A Minty Donation: Drop a one-way or two-way link here with your donation 

Mint Adult [Upside Down].png Currently Looking For: Mint Adult [Upside Down].png

Currently Looking For: 

Forum name: Your forum name 

Scroll name: Your scroll name

PM: Your p.m. link

Currently looking for: What you are currently looking for (example: 2G Upside Down Mint x Balloon)

Edited by missy_

Reserved

Forum name: GhostMouse

Scroll name: GhostMouse

PM: Messages

Groups: Upside Down Mint Group

My CB Upside Down Mints:

Easter Fool's Day (M)

April Isolation (M)

Spin It (F)

Artificial Gravity Malfunction (F)

Ohh No Not Again (M)

Muddled Mint (F)

-----

April AmuseMINT (F Cave Mint)

My Upside Down Mint Lineages Available for Breeding/Swapping:

3G x Val 09

3G x Arsani

3G x Soulstone

4G x Soulstone

3G Purebred

3G Purebred

3G Purebred

4G Purebred

4G Purebred

Lineage Goals: Mates for what I already have, or eggs to help me breed those mates.

Currently working towards a mate for my 5G PB. So far I have:

4G PB

4G PB (still growing)

Currently looking for:

2G Female Bronze Tinsel

2G Male Aeon

3G Valentine Checker - Breeding Feb 2025

3G Arsani Checker - Breeding Feb 2025

4G Snow Checker (Mint Needed)

5G Purebred - WIP

Edited by GhostMouse

Forum name: missy_

Scroll name: tarotlover

PM: PM me

Groups: Sorry, GhostMouse pointed out that my groups were invisible. I believe I have fixed them. If you cannot view any of them, please let me know.

CB Upside Down Mints (two males and two females in that group)

2nd gen purebred Upside Down Mints (these are from two Upside Down Mint parents

2G Mints (not purebred) - These have one holiday or common parent

3EG Mints - some of these I can breed offspring, others I'm looking for offspring

Rightside Up Mints from April 1 - I also have this collection of CB rightside up Mints from April 1 "Dilemma Fails"

Golf-Themed or Otherwise Silly Themed - This is new; it's a Mint x Omen silly theme.

My CB Upside Down Mints: CB Upside Down Mints

My Upside Down Mint Lineages Available for Breeding/Swapping: I can breed offspring from the CB group, the 2G purebred group, and some of the 3EG group. I can breed these also: 3EG from Holly; I can breed a sibling of this 4EG Mutamore x Mint, the 3rd gen of that line and some of the 2nd generations. Basically, anything in any of my groups if I own the parents. I can also breed a 2G Mint from a male Bronze Tinsel. I can also breed a 2G sibling to this golf theme

Lineage Goals: Currently working on the purebred line with Upside Down Mint parents; an amusing Mint x Omen line; I'd like to finish this Mint x Mistletoe line, and I adore this Sweetling line. I also have this idea to do a lineage with alt black Sweetlings in the base. 

I Collect These Lineages:  2G Prizekins (any Prize) with one Upside Down Mint parent

Currently looking for: 2G Mint from male Bronze Tinsel, 2G from Gold Shimmer

Edited by missy_

Forum name: gayrurumon

Scroll name: gayrurumon

PM: https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=240304

Groups: N/A (maybe will make one if I get a lot more)

My CB Upside Down Mints:

What's Fooler Than Being Fool - M

Fooberry - M

Fool Fighters - F

My Upside Down Mint Lineages Available for Breeding/Swapping: I don't have a lot of breeding plans yet involving flipped Mints, so I'm happy to breed my CB Mints for free or a Mint swap. I may be picky about breeding them with special release dragons + my bronze shimmerscale, but most all of my other dragons are an option, and you're free to ask about any of them!

Lineage Goals: My one real goal involving flipped Mints right now is a 3G checker of male Mint x Rosebud, because my first ever mint was a 2G from that pair, and I would like to finally continue the lineage. Also now that I have a female upside down Mint, next holiday season I plan to start working on a flipped Mint x Mistletoe spiral using this guy who gendered wrong as a joke or prank last year.

I Collect These Lineages:  Any interesting lineages from upside down or cave biome mints! I just like them :)

Currently looking for: 2G Mint from flipped Mint x Rosebud, unrelated to this lad.

Edited by gayrurumon

On 4/5/2023 at 12:45 AM, gayrurumon said:

Currently looking for: 2G Mint from flipped Mint x Rosebud, unrelated to this lad.

Mine are finally off cooldown after the April event; I'd be happy to breed you one if you'd like. :)  

5 hours ago, missy_ said:

Mine are finally off cooldown after the April event; I'd be happy to breed you one if you'd like. :)  

Oh thanks, that would be really awesome! Are there any Mints you would like me to breed you in return?

45 minutes ago, gayrurumon said:

Oh thanks, that would be really awesome! Are there any Mints you would like me to breed you in return?

I successfully bred you a Rosebud x Upside Down Mint offspring; I'll PM you with a link. :) Now that you tempted me, I'd love an offspring from this golf-themed Omen and this cutie for my Omen x Mint golf-themed checker.  It wasn't meant to be golf themed, but your dragon is perfect for me heading in that direction long with my pairing. :lol:

40 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Currently looking for: Probably a long shot, but I'm looking for a 2G alt Black Sweetling x Upside Down Mint. Fingers crossed! 

Missy, I could breed one for you, but I know you are usually a little specific about parents' names. My dragons have generation suffixes in the form of lower case Roman numerals -- i, ii, iii, iv, etc. -- like this. If that is okay, let me know.

5 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Missy, I could breed one for you, but I know you are usually a little specific about parents' names. My dragons have generation suffixes in the form of lower case Roman numerals -- i, ii, iii, iv, etc. -- like this. If that is okay, let me know.

I would love that, thank you so much, purplehaze! :wub: You're right, I am usually somewhat picky about names, but with this pairing I was worried I would not be able to find any and I'm just happy to have any of them. ^_^ I love alt black Sweetlings, even though I don't have any, but I still enjoy their offspring very much. ❤️ 

Also, my breeding list is open. Can I breed you anything in return? I'm happy to breed anyone any of my Upside Down Mints with anything.

Speaking of which ... @GhostMouse if you can use a 2G PB pairing for your purebred breeding project, let me know. I didn't offer only because it looked like you were working on the third generation, but if you can use a 2G, let me know. :) 

Edited by missy_

11 hours ago, missy_ said:

Speaking of which ... @GhostMouse if you can use a 2G PB pairing for your purebred breeding project, let me know. I didn't offer only because it looked like you were working on the third generation, but if you can use a 2G, let me know. :) 

A 2G would definitely help! Right now I can breed myself a 4G, but I need a 5G mate, so a 2G will help me breed the other 4G half of that lineage for the eventual mate. And I just picked up a 2G in the AP, so with yours I can breed a 3G which gets me halfway to that 4G I need. If any of that makes sense. :lol:

Let me know if I can breed anything for you, Mint or otherwise!

(By the way, your groups all seem to be private. I get "page not found" when I try to view them.)

40 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:

A 2G would definitely help! Right now I can breed myself a 4G, but I need a 5G mate, so a 2G will help me breed the other 4G half of that lineage for the eventual mate. And I just picked up a 2G in the AP, so with yours I can breed a 3G which gets me halfway to that 4G I need. If any of that makes sense. :lol:

It made sense :lol: I bred you a 2G; I'll PM you with the link. There is a slight chance the male might have his name changed, but probably not.

40 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:

(By the way, your groups all seem to be private. I get "page not found" when I try to view them.)

Well, this is embarrassing. :blush: I believe they are fixed now! Let me know if you cannot view any of them.

Thanks for the breeding offer. ❤️ I may take you up on it but at the moment I'm almost egglocked. :raptor:

Edited by missy_

21 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Well, this is embarrassing. :blush: I believe they are fixed now! Let me know if you cannot view any of them.

Thanks for the breeding offer. ❤️ I may take you up on it but at the moment I'm almost egglocked. :raptor:

Thanks again! Your groups all look good to me now. It's hard to tell when it's your own groups, since they're always visible to you! And just let me know!

Mint Adult [Upside Down].png I Want To Donate: Mint Adult [Upside Down].png

A Minty Donation:  Drop any dummy egg from the AP here!           View Lineage

This is a 4th gen Holly from Upside Down Mint parents. Drop any dummy egg in the trade link and comment here if you want it! :) 

Pinging @GhostMouse @gayrurumon ETA: @Fuzzbucket @purplehaze since you have both posted in this thread, would either of you like this egg? 

Edited by missy_

@missy_ - I'd love it, if I'm first.... I''m locked for another hour, though....

@Fuzzbucket, I didn't see your post and I offered on it. I have an unrelated 3G with no mate that I was hoping I could use to build up to a mate for this one.

Do you have other lines? Maybe we could work together on this somehow.

@missy_, I offered before I saw Fuzz's post. If you want the space I can hold it for Fuzz. I am not doing as much holiday hunting as usual this year.

Edited by purplehaze

Purple. asked first and I am still locked, but I can work something up if you can help.... I have two female invertimints I can breed, and if you do two mints afterwards.... we'll be on the way... ETA OK - I've put u[ an offer too. No biggie if it fails; whichever of us gets him, we can trade mates later !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

So - either of us can work on this. And as we'll have to work together, either of us can.... Maybe each breed one Yulebuck and then after the season, each go for a mint ?

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Maybe each breed one Yulebuck and then after the season, each go for a mint ?

Sounds like a plan.

And the egg I offered on the link hatched, but I just reoffered with the hatchling.

Well, I've bred one. Can't do another yet as I have to keep a slot for the solstice I NEED to breed when it's cave night time.

Sorry, busy day! I just came here and read since I saw you both offered, and based on this thread I accepted @Fuzzbucket's offer. @purplehaze I can breed you a third generation from that same line if you like! I can breed either side of that line as a third generation. View Lineage

Also, unrelated but can either of you use a 3rd or 4th gen Holly x Winter or a 3rd or 4th gen Frill x Winter? Lines are this and this.

Is someone looking for a Yulebuck x Upside Down Mint?

Edited by missy_