Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2022 edition -- Fin. See you next year!

Edited my form, tiny nitpick and I realized that, by the time the event starts, I actually WILL be able to breed 2Gs from Holidays so... xD;

I edited my response (sorry it is last minute)! :raptor:

Updated to here.

Reviewed and approved:

HaiNiao

Edited form reviewed and approved:

beanzo

missy_

zippuzzle 

Rainsparlke

~ Santa BringsTheSnow

Edited by Secret Santa

Sign-ups are now closed!

Soon your mods will be hard at work matching up gifters and giftees. :)

There is one request that I would like to make of everyone.

Please remove all dragons that you have placed in your groups as place holders. Once your group is set up it does not need to hold any dragons. We will be checking your groups as gifting proceeds to be sure that everyone has gotten at least one gift. Please make that easier by placing ONLY dragons that you have received from your gifter into your group. :)  Thanks for your help! 🎅

~ Santa purplehaze

How will the gifting/giveaways work during the gifting & post-gifting period? Will we find posts for them here in this thread or elsewhere? This is my first secret Santa so I’m not familiar with how it works. 

Thanks! 🙂

@MimosaMage We'll get PMs from the secretsanta account (or one of its admins) to tell us who we're gifting to and what their wishlists are. They might also have the pm link for that person, but if not we can find them in the master post for this thread, and from there we send their gifts to them directly through pm ^-^

1 hour ago, MimosaMage said:

@StarlightLion that part I understand! Haha thanks. 

I meant the giveaways/raffles, not the gift exchange part. ^-^;

Yes, from here on all Secret Santa related giveaways and raffles will happen in this forum thread. These will begin after the wishlists have been delivered and the gifting period has started. Both mods and other Secret Santa participants are welcome to post raffles/giveaways and may state in their raffle or giveaway if the prize must be sent to your giftee or if you can keep it for yourself.

Here is the review of how those will work:

During the Gifting Period This next set of giveaways will be held after sign ups close. They will be open only to gifters, who can enter to win something for their giftee. If your name is drawn, the prize(s) must go to your giftee unless the giveaway specifically states that you may keep the prize for yourself.period. 

The Big Finale After this year's Secret Santa closes, we will hold an extra special giveaway as a finale. Don’t forget to stick around for this event! Anyone who participated in the main gifting event (gifters, giftees, secondary gifters, mods) is welcome to enter. These prizes are for you to keep as thanks for another great year of Secret Santa.

If you are still confused then let me know which part specifically you are stuck on and I will be happy to explain in another way. 

~Snow

Hoping that everybody has had a wonderful and safe Holiday season!!!  

Stay safe and warm!  (Or cool, depending on where you live!)

I've already received my wishlist and I am ready to gift. Can I start now or I have to wait till the sixth? Somehow, by very-very lucky cave search I  have something that might grow up, but is suitable for a gift=)

1 minute ago, DarkellaLord said:

I've already received my wishlist and I am ready to gift. Can I start now or I have to wait till the sixth? Somehow, by very-very lucky cave search I  have something that might grow up, but is suitable for a gift=)

Came here to ask this, and can we give multiple over a few days, etc? I got lucky enough to have perfect trade leverage and some already available to gift 😁 oh man I'm excited

1 minute ago, Astharoshe said:

can we give multiple over a few days, etc?

Here I think we definetely can/ Last year I tried to give multiple things and also got quite a few gifts. So excited too=3

13 minutes ago, DarkellaLord said:

Everyone should have received their wishlists now, so it is fine to go ahead and start gifting any time you have something that matches what your giftee asked for.

You may continue to give gifts throughout the gifting period if you want to give multiple gifts.

Edited by purplehaze

Yay, my favourite part is starting :D

I'm going to search for gifts for my Giftee :D

52 minutes ago, BringsTheSnow said:

jqBp0WE.png Gifting! DLCcjWR.png

For you to keep or for your Giftee, here is a CB Purple egg: Teleport!

Thank you, Bringsthesnow!  I snagged that.   

Off to hunt for gifting items now :D

Yay I'm so excited for the gifting part, I can't wait to find things for my giftee~  It's a super fun treasure hunt, hehe, thank you mods for hosting/organizing this event ❤️