TJ09

2022-02-14 - Happy Valentine’s Day!

FYI anyone having trouble with Fiona’s Closet on mobile, switch to "Desktop Site" (on andriod/Chrome Idk about other apps) 

I was able to finish I that way. 

Yeah, I keep getting the tombstone error page as well. I'm sure it'll be ironed out soon enough, though, and I do like this kind of game, so I'm excited to play!

2 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Yeah I keep getting a tombstone error too? 

Also... this is hard. lol Maybe I'm just blind? 

From what I've been able to see in-between tombstone errors many of the items are pretty small and partially hidden behind other things. Definitely not a great game for people with bad eyesight or small screens. But the detail in the artwork is beautiful.

3 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Yeah I keep getting a tombstone error too? 

Also... this is hard. lol Maybe I'm just blind? 

It looks like the error hits after two incorrect guesses when the game should reset. 

It's not just you, some of the items are well-hidden.

Happy valentine's! Eggs look promising.

Minigame is cool too. Tombstones are occurring every time the quest is failed. When we make mistakes, site makes an error) 

I've just zoomed in a little bit. lol. My eyesight isn't great, and my glasses are a bit broken, so... It's all good. Loads of fun though! I love stuff like this! 

It took several times, but I finally found everything in Fiona's Closet. The "Paper Label" had me stumped.

ETA: If playing on a desktop and you get a "Tombstone", you can go back a page, refresh, and start over.

Edited by casprrr
addition

Just now, casprrr said:

It took several times, but I finally found everything in Fiona's Closet. The "Paper Label" had me stumped.

Ugh that label! lol

1 minute ago, jillisweird said:

waaait do things move when you go back after the tombstone?😮

yes they do lol

This game is not fun with the moving objects and having to start from the beginning every time!

I think I'm just getting my new eggs and saying done with it!

The game is a LOT easier if you zoom in on it imo. Like, I was also struggling a lot at first lmao (I think the descriptions are a tiny bit unclear though) but I realized zooming in doesn't decrease the definition and actually makes things visible. tbh I enjoyed it it's a pretty good event type

I'm really liking the new mini game, though some of the items can be a bit challenging.  Particularly since you're not sure what you're looking for at first.  (Wonder how many items there are in the picture....)

The new eggs are pretty so far!

I'm a bit confused on Mobil it has a magnifying glass but on the computer it doesn't have it. I can't see anything.

1 minute ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

(Wonder how many items there are in the picture....)

I found 35, there might be 1 or 2 more that I didn't notice...

I can't find the blasted label! And we seem to be collecting "seen items" on the front minigame page...interesting.

1 minute ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I can't find the blasted label! And we seem to be collecting "seen items" on the front minigame page...interesting.

I have a feeling this will come in handy on later days, when we get new sets of things to find but those things may already be listed in our 'seen' items. Right now we are really going in blind, lol. It definitely does help to zoom in though!

Found it. I am so mad right now lol I must have clicked that at LEAST 5 times, but not directly ON it so it didn't count lol my goodness

Anyone else having trouble breeding their dragons? Everything else seems to be working just fine for me, but when I try to choose the Breed option (which would normally take you to pick the mate) all I'm getting is a HTTP 500 error on specifically that page for any dragon I attempt with. Bred 2 fine, but the last four are being difficult.

1 minute ago, Daypaw said:

Anyone else having trouble breeding their dragons? Everything else seems to be working just fine for me, but when I try to choose the Breed option (which would normally take you to pick the mate) all I'm getting is a HTTP 500 error on specifically that page for any dragon I attempt with. Bred 2 fine, but the last four are being difficult.

I'll go check (LOVE the FF14 eggs in your sig btw!)

I think the site is just being super laggy, I'm getting errors when refreshing the AP as well. I did manage to collect all the items needed for today's game though.

Bred 1 set just fine, went to use a BSA and got 500 error. It said something about the site being overloaded.

12 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I think my favorite so far is the gluggle jug, out of the 35 I found.

Umm... its the cave crashing for anyone else? I can't even look at my scroll without getting an error 😭