TJ09

2022-02-14 - Happy Valentine’s Day!

Took me forever to figure out the hidden picture. The nice thing is that while the image shuffles and your game resets...the items you need to find stay the same. Friend linked me to a list where items are listed as "seen" which helped me figure out the 2 I was having issues with (dust rag and monks wart thing). I think we should have more than /3/ tries though.

Found all 35 items lol. Got the badge before finding the 35 items so can confirm you ONLY need to find the items on the list given. Got my eggs relatively painlessly too. Like I was annoyed that my laptop wasn't wanting to refresh at one point...it finally did and I forgot to ctrl before clicking and it loaded up that I was at my breed limit. Was unexpected lol.

Happy Valentines everyone!

Edited by Vampyre

Really detest the game on mobile. I'm clicking the exact items I need, but 5/7 times it uses up one of the limited three attempts. I literally cannot collect all of the listed items before it refreshes and requires a start over. It's get extremely frustrating. Is there any way to make adjustments so that us players on mobile aren't stuck with forced restarts for hours on end that aren't our fault???

And no, before it comes up, I don't have the ability to play on computer. Mobile is my only option.

Edited by ValidEmotions

18 minutes ago, ValidEmotions said:

Really detest the game on mobile. I'm clicking the exact items I need, but 5/7 times it uses up one of the limited three attempts. I literally cannot collect all of the listed items before it refreshes and requires a start over. It's get extremely frustrating. Is there any way to make adjustments so that us players on mobile aren't stuck with forced restarts for hours on end that aren't our fault???

And no, before it comes up, I don't have the ability to play on computer. Mobile is my only option.

Is there a desktop option? Like there usually is on other things. Desktop version? Or something like that? I dunno. Sorry. 

Was finally able to complete the required items of the mini game (and got a few extras)

On mobile, I had my best luck turning my phone to Landscape view.

That aside, these dragons look gorgeous (anyone else getting a dragonfuit color palette vibe from them? No? Just me...)

Happy Palintine's Day! I'm enthused to see what the dragons end up becoming and what the later days for the event will have 😮 

Man, my sight isn't what it used to be. Have to zoom way in on the find-the-items puzzle. Got everything, some through guess and check, except for the paper label. What there constitutes a paper label? I clicked all sorts of stuff and none of it counts....will be pathetic if I can't even get past the first stage. 

edit: LOL just found it by going back through previous comments. THAT is the label? Looks like a crazy root vegetable....

Edited by Natakiro

Ah good, I just wanted to check in and see if I found everything that could be found since sometimes not all the items are there or are hidden behind that dragon or the giant herb or the jars but these are all the items you can find so far, right?

Also that broom too that you can click the handle of too, haha.

fiona's closet.png

55 minutes ago, Natakiro said:

What there constitutes a paper label?

It actually looks more like a crumpled candy wrapper. If you go back in this thread about four pages, someone shared an image of it.

Love TJ's hatchies' codes! :D

Edited by Lagie

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Is there a desktop option? Like there usually is on other things. Desktop version? Or something like that? I dunno. Sorry. 

Nope. I've looked for it before. 

At any rate, after much headache, I was finally able to get the badge. Still wish it didn't take an infuriatingly amount of time just because it didn't want to register that I actually clicked the item I wanted.

Some of these items are unrecognizable when they happen to be placed behind something else. Paper tag in the cabinet, candle behind the GoN plushie, to name a few. It would be nice if the game showed us what some of them looked like so we didn't have to guess.

Aww. Do the hatchies have ankle fluff or just fancy claws? 

Also their tails remind me of cinnamon buns/layer cakes.

17 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Also their tails remind me of cinnamon buns/layer cakes.

And now I'm hungry, lol. 

42 minutes ago, Ashywolf said:

Some of these items are unrecognizable when they happen to be placed behind something else. Paper tag in the cabinet, candle behind the GoN plushie, to name a few. It would be nice if the game showed us what some of them looked like so we didn't have to guess.

Yeah, the combination of very small pixel items plus often being hidden behind or obscured by other items makes it more frustrating than it needs to be. Maybe a good thing to keep in mind for future events, that when we don't even know *what* the item actually looks like *and* the full item isn't even shown because it's partially hidden *and* we only get a few chances before the whole thing resets... Just too many negatives there. 

Where the heck is the paper label?!  I've clicked on several different paper items and it's never right!  Getting frustrated here!

35 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Aww. Do the hatchies have ankle fluff or just fancy claws? 

I was just thinking this, their feet remind me of a snowy owls. Fluffy talons. 

372713343_80913c8c9f_b.jpg

10 hours ago, Xopwe said:

Screenshot_20220214-114806_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220214-114935_Chrome.jpg

The paper label. ;)

If you're on mobile, I've found that switching the browser to desktop mode and then zooming on the items as much as possible seems to help.

image.jpeg.2f1aba3ba84bb47cb99b6f90ddd8e560.jpeg

The empty jar is behind the scales and it will *not* let me click on the empty jar, clicking directly on it only results in the 'not quite what you need' message regarding the scales. That's so very frustrating.  (I do appreciate the added explanation of Misfit Pygmies when it resets though.)

3 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

image.jpeg.2f1aba3ba84bb47cb99b6f90ddd8e560.jpeg

The empty jar is behind the scales and it will *not* let me click on the empty jar, clicking directly on it only results in the 'not quite what you need' message regarding the scales. That's so very frustrating.  (I do appreciate the added explanation of Misfit Pygmies when it resets though.)

If you click the bottom left of the jar, the part that's almost/is hidden by the binder & bowl, you should be able to get it. That's unfortunate that it is clipping like that though 😕

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :D

And congrats to the lovely spriters for such an amazing dragon! (3

I need help with the closet game though- Is there a certain order I need to click things for it to work? I'm on mobile, and sometimes I get to the next part and it says I got the empty jar, but then I don't know what to click ;-;