TJ09

2022-02-14 - Happy Valentine’s Day!

6 minutes ago, alci said:

I can't for the life of me find the Paper Labels. Can someone tell me what I should look for? I have done 10 tries where I found all other items on the list, but paper labels still missing.

Not sure if you're looking to complete all the items or just the first task. 

Screenshot_20220214-114806_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220214-114935_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Xopwe

2 minutes ago, Xopwe said:

Ok that's weird, does Paper Label have some sort of other meaning in english than a label made of paper? Either way, can't find these either ...

Edit > Ok, found it, there was just a single one shown in my case.

Edited by alci

1 minute ago, Xopwe said:

Thank you for this..I just came here to ask the same thing. The labels could have been detailed differently, cause I kept thinking this was some kind of root plant..

@alci @Moltres

Check my edited comment please, there are actually 2 labels. I think you need the singular label for the daily task but the bundle if you want all 35 items.

I got confused and added the wrong picture first, you're probably looking for the single label.

Gaaaaa I just can't see this image very well for the life of me to play it.  Everything's so small on both my smartphone and my computer, and when I try to zoom in everything is just pixel-y.  So unfortunate.

21 minutes ago, alci said:

I can't for the life of me find the Paper Labels. Can someone tell me what I should look for? I have done 10 tries where I found all other items on the list, but paper labels still missing.

It almost looks like a bug. It's got two things which I guess are ties/string in it that almost looks like antennas. 

Ok, I finally found everything and got the "pleased with your success..." screen but there's no way to get out of it and if I go back to Fiona's closet with the arrow, it resets the whole thing. 

Edited by RagaDal
Needed a paragraph break.

It is very pixelated when zooming, I ended up clicking on anything and everything that had the slightest colour!  And I still say there are some you can't get until they've been unlocked by others.

Flying foxie? 

Also, can someone show me what a DC flask looks like? I know how they look in real life, just not in the game.

For those who want to see the items I found, with the ones we need circled...

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9a0b414e9baa1d3906028143faedee59.png

The hatchie's very cute! 

The closet game was harder than I thought. It took me 10 times to find everything on the list.

The hatchling look lovely! :wub:

The event is fun! Although I stuck in paper label for a few minutesXD

The spritework on the minigame is really cute, and so is the hatchling! :D

I'm looking forward to the rest of the minigames and the growth stages for the dragon.

2 hours ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

I'm pretty sure that "bottle of solvent" actually says "whiskey". Time to take Fiona to an AA meeting.

I absolutely don't need an AA meeting, thanks. 😛

I'm glad people are having fun with the game.

Edited by Fiona

Happy Valentine's day! The hatchlings look adorable.

I have been having fun with the minigame and found all 35 items. Can't wait for the next part of the story!

1 hour ago, Quinney said:

I've collected 35 items but not got the badge.  Can anyone tell me if there's something I'm missing or is it  a glitch I need to report?

You have to get all the listed ones in one go, and get the "you made it well done" line - and the check mark by Fiona's Closet..

Okay, I don't really like complaining about the events we have. But this one is just beyond frustrating. I love hidden object games! I really do. It's why I always look forward to the next Mystery Case Files game every year as well as others. ((I really want another House of a 1000 doors please and more Redemption Cemetery too!)) The reason why I'm here complaining is, outside of the very old games that were on a timmer ((First Madam Fate or the first Ravenhurst anyone?)) Why are we forced to start over for spam clicking? We're not working against a clock. There is no reason to force the player to start over other than to add a so called challenge. And the fact the badge doesn't even show up unless you get all the items in one go? Yeah this year's event is a bit of let down. If you're going to keep the badge out of reach unless you get everything in one go, then please add a hint button. That would make it a lot easier for people. More so for the people that can't zoom in or play on their phones.

WB

31 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

You have to get all the listed ones in one go, and get the "you made it well done" line - and the check mark by Fiona's Closet..

Ah, right, thanks. I need to send TJ a second message then!

53 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

It's been glitching for me. I see the items, but when i try to pick them up, it doesn't work on my phone. On my tablet it's even worse, the circle moves when i tap. I've managed to pick up some things by randomly tapping, but it's impossible to get the listed ones in one go. I still haven't managed to pick up half of them. I've spent a couple of hours trying to pick up the lavender, but I've got lots of tinctures and potions.  Sigh.

Edited by greycat

....and once I understood what I was supposed to be doing - success!!!

Completed with bagde. 😁

23 minutes ago, greycat said:

It's been glitching for me. I see the items, but when i try to pick them up, it doesn't work on my phone. On my tablet it's even worse, the circle moves when i tap. I've managed to pick up some things by randomly tapping, but it's impossible to get the listed ones in one go. I still haven't managed to pick up half of them. I've spent a couple of hours trying to pick up the lavender, but I've got lots of tinctures and potions.  Sigh.

I can't click on my phone either. :(

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm giving up. It's just impossible for me to play. Not happy. I've never not got a badge.