TJ09

2022-02-08 - Valentine's Day Event Schedule

*sees timestamp*

So we've confirmed that one of TJ's powers is time manipulation, then?

9 hours ago, ShorahNagi said:

If it's anything like the site I used to Mod for - we would make an event post a day or two before and store it in the "Mod/Admin" only section. Then one of us would move it shortly after the event went live...I suspect that's what happens here.

Shhh, don't spoil our fun...

Glad things are up and running in any case.

1 hour ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

🤣🤣🤣

Well, welcome news post to the event! Happy to see you^^

*dives back into the AP*

4 hours ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Most definitely! XD It's part of the same skillset that turns adult dragons into hatchlings!

Happy breeding and hunting, everyone! ;)

*leaves heart-shaped brownies*

Yay! Thanks for the event, TJ and everyone else who worked on it! I'm looking forward to it all!

Happy Valentine, everyone!

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Most definitely! XD It's part of the same skillset that turns adult dragons into hatchlings!

Ah yes, silly me. He's already had this power forever.

*swipes a brownie; gives cookies*

Yay! The post is here!

I must admit, it somehow felt wrong to start breeding without an official announcement. :lol:

Is the 2021 dragon available in the Valentines cave? I haven't see one yet and it's the only ones I need. 😁

48 minutes ago, elixabeth said:

Is the 2021 dragon available in the Valentines cave? I haven't see one yet and it's the only ones I need. 😁

I had to double-check because I haven't seen anyone offering any in the Trading Hub, but yes they are available there, I just saw one. The previous year's breed is always the hardest to get in general, they'll get snatched fast, but they are there.

I'm camping in the AP for last year's eggs. They're few and far between and gone very fast in there!

3 hours ago, Quinney said:

I'm camping in the AP for last year's eggs. They're few and far between and gone very fast in there!

Yeah, I think I only saw two all day yesterday and they were gone in a flash.

43 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Yeah, I think I only saw two all day yesterday and they were gone in a flash.

Took me about three hours, but I managed to fill up!

I can look for other stuff now 🙂

My best luck with Amarignis eggs in the AP has been late at night (roughly 2-3am DC time), last night I grabbed two within about 5 minutes of each other. They are definitely scarce, which is to be expected. 

16 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

My best luck with Amarignis eggs in the AP has been late at night (roughly 2-3am DC time), last night I grabbed two within about 5 minutes of each other. They are definitely scarce, which is to be expected. 

Yes, I go through this every holiday, getting my fill of last year's release!

Oh man. I completely forgot about this! Now I gotta breed by dergs. 

This is an unexpected situation, most of the eggs currently showing in the AP are untouchable (for anyone not a newbie) CB. :blink:

36 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

This is an unexpected situation, most of the eggs currently showing in the AP are untouchable (for anyone not a newbie) CB. :blink:

It's always strange to grab something in the AP and get that 'at your limit' message because it's CB. It's interesting to watch and see how long any specific CB actually stays in the AP because people can't pick it up. The Sakuhana I saw a bit ago only stayed for a couple minutes, apparently someone could take it!

I actually grabbed a CB Heartstealing and stared at it in confusion for a minute before remembering I released one of my adults to replace this year. I tossed the egg back, since I want to grab or hatch mine on the 13th/14th.

On 2/8/2022 at 6:00 AM, TJ09 said:

The limit on past dragons from the cave (2) is still in place. 

WHY?!  the biome is SO stuck...
I can get 1 more CB but I have no chance to find it like this... or hope to trade...

I gave up on the AP today - too many messies - and I'm fine with it. :lol: Usually, I get so excited about my AP finds that I completely forget about my own breeding projects until the end of the event, when I don't have the space to keep the eggs and auto-abandon them. This time I might actually manage to get my breeding done.

7 hours ago, Meh said:

WHY?!  the biome is SO stuck...
I can get 1 more CB but I have no chance to find it like this... or hope to trade...

I'm sorry, I really wish I could help, and I know others do as well. However, don't give up on the AP! I just clicked on a few different CB holiday eggs that some kind people have tossed in there! The last one I found was a soulstone.

Yes - I keep clicking on eggs that might fit my lines and finding they are CB and I can't have them. I've hit CBs of all the breeds in there except Sweetlings, so far.

Thankfully I haven't been missing any CB Valentine's but a friend needs Soulstones. They lucked out on one but yea, the cave's a bit locked.

Im so confused! Are AP eggs actually CBs?? Tried to grab one and was told I am at breed limit.?? 😢

29 minutes ago, White Fox said:

Im so confused! Are AP eggs actually CBs?? Tried to grab one and was told I am at breed limit.?? 😢

It can happen. Sometimes, people catch CBs and abandon them for others to find. Keep trying, there'll be loads of bred ones.

Edited by Fly-by-Night