AroaraAngelwolf

The Cursed

"it'll be no different then a messenger, we just tie the ring to a string and tell him 'send'. He picked it up a lot faster than Void did, probably because he passes paperwork around your shop to others more then Void dose with me. " He said. "Void can be your flower girl! In a pretty blue vest that matches your eyes yes..." He wrestled the kitten with a single palm. He then stopped and flushed clearing his throat. "Is there... A certain size of family you want?" He asked shyly. "As adorable as these ones are, they are not exactly human..."

“Eh it’ll still be really cute. Ah and we should try it again and see if she’ll take it up,” she said in reply to the first few statements he said before hearing the rest of what he said and asked afterward. “That’s a good idea and she’d make a really cute flower girl, too. Um no, but I also haven’t thought about it much.  A small one with maybe two or three kids. No they’re not but they’ll still be good practice for when we do have kids,” she said in reply with light pink cheeks before petting Truffle who had jumped up into her lap to also get pets.

Edited by SkySong278

"Yeah they are. Oh. A small family?. " He said softly seeming a little downtrodden. He wanted a big family, with four or five kids and a menagerie of animals. But he'd respect his wife's wishes and resolved to adoption if they wanted more children. "They are good practice, but I think you're the only one who needs it. If these are kids I've taken care of at least a few dozen of them." He chuckled and kisses the top of Void's head much to her complaints. 

“Mhm but I’d be okay with a big family later if we end up doing that,” she said in reply while seeming to hear the slightly downtrodden tone in his voice when he asked what he did. “Ah and I guess that’s true,” she said in reply to the rest of what he said before giggling a bit as well to what he said and also when she heard Void’s complaints when he kissed the top of her head.

Edited by SkySong278

"it's quite alright. Just more fur babies would be great. " He said softly and helped his wife from the chair. He lead her to the bedroom and got out more toys for the cats to play with, getting on the floor and flicking a feathered string around him. "We should talk about the wedding ceremony. What should be the colors we use?"

“A few more kids and other animals would be a good addition,” she said in reply before she was helped up out of the chair and followed him to his room. She smiled as she watched him play with the cats before hearing the statement and question he said and asked while he did so. “Okay and um how about silver and green? Our favorite colors. If not, we can choose other colors instead.”

"A silver Laurel crown would look wonderful on you, and it will contrast nicely with the autumn backdrop. There's some mistletoe that grows up near the mountain tops year round and we can get some along with some winter flowers to make arrangements. Donna would most likely be your maid of honor, and Merry would be my best man. The wedding party would be small but since it is our marriage, and the Lord and Lady of the land would be united in matrimony, an announcement would be made for the land, but the town is of course invited.  The people here have grown quite fond of you. The Wendigos would be an issue, but if we stay on top of it then they don't have a chance to bite anyone and keep all creatures fed within this land we won't see them until midwinter.  " He said laying down on his belly and flicking the toy around watching as truffle and Void tumble over each other trying to get the feathers. 

“Oh um thank you and those flower arrangements sound really pretty. Yes, she’d make a great maid of honor for me and I think Merry would be a good best man for you as well. I’d be fine with that and alright. I’m glad they’re invited and also that they’re very fond of me. Oh, right I briefly forgot about those creatures. That’ll be a good thing,” she said in reply to everything he said while watching as he laid down on his stomach to move the feathers around for Truffle and Void to play with. She giggled a bit when she saw them fall over each other to get the feathers. “I love you.”

Edited by SkySong278

He stopped breifly and looked at her unsure of she was talking to the cats or to him, but seeing her looking at him he flushed pink. "I... I love you too." He said softly. "I still need to get used to hearing that but I don't think my heart ever will. It flutters whenever you say things like that." He said shyly glancing at her. 

“Mm me too on both,” she said in reply just as shyly as he did to her while also blushing a light pink on her own cheeks. She noticed that he looked a bit unsure which made her think that she should’ve added his name at the end of her statement so that he knew for sure that she was talking to him. “Oh um what kind of cake should we have?”

"lemon!" He grinned. "Lemon with white chocolate frosting and candy rocks!" He said without any hesitation. "It's not too sweet or tarty, and mum always had it made on her and dad's anniversary. We can color the rock candy so it matches our colors. I can make a small sample cake of you want to try it, and we should have pink lemonade as a drink because we both like it. Hmmm, a dinner should be enough for everyone... What sort of meal should we have?"

“Hm that sounds like an interesting flavor that I’d like to try. Okay about you making a small sample cake for me and that sounds good about the drinks being our favorite. Hm what about Chicken Parmesan or Spaghetti? Both of those are really big dishes for a fairly big crowd,” she said in reply to everything he said and asked.

Edited by SkySong278

"Okay, either commoners ate better then I have your you had a previous life because there's this spaghetti thing and I've never heard of that kind of chicken before. It sounds expensive to prepare and we have to make due with what we have here especially if our wedding will be in autumn just on the verge of winter. I was thinking about a nice Quadvern stake stew since their meat would keep for a while and we have plenty of it with the three that where killed. " He said.

“Or maybe they’ve just not prepped it here. Chicken Parmesan is just breaded chicken topped with Marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese and any kind of pasta noodle you’d like underneath it. Spaghetti you can have with Marinara and meatballs or meat in the sauce or with a white cream sauce and also meatballs. They’re both really easy to make. Hm I’ve never had that dish before and okay we’ll have that,” she said in reply before sitting down on the floor on the other side of him and the playing kittens.

Edited by SkySong278

He flicked the feathers so they where on her back as the kittens jumped up on her to get them. "I still say I have to try it. Quavern stake is just like regular stake, but with a spicy smokey flavor already in the meat and kinda tastes like pork." He said explaining the meal to her. "In a stew, it gets a bold flavor depending on the type of quadvern used. Red ones give a gumbo like flavor and often added with sweet meats like crawdads and river lobster, quail and onions are mixed in along with potato chunks, carrots, and some corn."

She giggled as she felt the feathers and kittens on her before hearing the other statements he said. “We can make it together and then you can try it and see what you think of it. Oh and I don’t mind spicy, smoky flavors as they bring even more taste to a dish. Ah okay and all of that sounds really good. I can’t wait to try it as well as have it at our wedding.”

Edited by SkySong278

Quadir nodded and reached over holding her hand. He flicked the toy away to a corner and the kittens followed and he rolled over to his back pulling her against him in a snuggle. "I've grown to be used to being close to you when I sleep. I'm glad you where brought here. " He hummed and held her close. 

Alivia tightened her grip on his hand after he held it and then snuggled up against him after he pulled her over to him to do just that. “Me too on both of those things. I’m also glad that I chose the option to come over here as well as you sending the messenger to Evens when you did. Otherwise it would’ve turned out much differently,” she said in reply while resting her head on his shoulder.

"Speaking of, once we get the certificate of expansion from the king, we can evict Evens from the town and any of his men and officials. So in a couple of days, I'll send a notice to him saying we'll visit by nightfall and then show up at noon. You want to be there when I drive him out?" He said with a smile. "I do not like the fact that he threatened you with arrest, and wanted to burn you alive. I will not stoop to his level however I can make him have a choice. The people in the town can move to a different settlement if they don't like the fact the woman they where so uneasy around and shunned by them is now their leader, or they can remain ignorant and believe that Evens just abandoned them. " He said softly stroking her cheek. 

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

"I like the sound of that. Yes, please. It would be a good payback I think," she said in reply to his first few statements and question he said and asked before hearing the rest of what he said afterward. "I don't either. I'm willing to bet that he had the townspeople start those rumors so maybe without him governing them anymore, they might be okay with us governing them instead. I think giving them an option would be good but hopefully, they'll choose to stay. I'm also hoping they'd be okay with me now and just have to get to know me a bit more," she said in reply with a small sigh but also with a smile as she felt him stroke her cheek. "Just curious, but if you hadn't sent that messenger when you did and I had chosen to go to the witches camp, would you have gone there and found me that way?" she asked a few minutes or so later while in thought.

Edited by SkySong278

His blue grey eyes flashed with silver like a lightning bolt went off behind them. "I would have stormed a keep of a ancient dragon myself if you where held captive there. If he sent word that my potential bride was shipped off to one of those camps then I - and pardon my anger- would have loved to stick him on a pike until he gets slowly impaled by his own weight and raided every camp it hopes of finding you. Even if I didn't know who you are and what you could do, a blood oath is a blood oath and if he broke it more blood would be spilt then that day I carved out the quadverns' throat with a troll tusk. " He said gripping her tightly against him and then burrowing his nose in the book of her neck to breathe in the scent that calmed his mind. "I would have known you were ment for me when I laid eyes on you. I didn't know that I felt hallow until I met you that day in the ravine. That day was the first time I felt whole again after my father's death. " He muttered. 

"Oh. I understand and you would have really done that for me? I'm glad you would have done that for someone you didn't know at the time. Ah okay good to know. I don't know much about blood oaths," she said in reply to everything he said in the first few statements or so before feeling his nose burrow into the crook of her neck after he pulled her closer against him. She knew that he was taking in her calming scent to calm himself down. "Really? Oh um well I'm glad I was able, and still able I guess, to help make you feel whole again," she said in reply to the last few statements he said. "Would it be okay if I slapped him when we go to deliver the notice of us kicking him out of that land that'll be ours? It would be long overdue, but it would make me feel better."

Edited by SkySong278

"Feel free to do so. I'll let him leave with a small trunk of items then on our way back we can get anything you needed from your home. " He peaked out of her wavey red locks at Flo who was in the doorway. "Dinner is ready? Can we have it in here? I'm comfortable and snuggling." He mumbles rolling over so his back was to the door and dragged Alivia along with him as he did so. "This is why I put a soft carpet in my room. " 

"Okay and the only reason I asked was in case you wanted to do the honor of hitting him in some way. Alright, and the sweet payback of revenge. Thank you," she said in reply to the first few statements he said to her before glancing over at the door and seeing Flo there just as she heard him acknowledge her. She snuggled a bit closer to him so that she was facing him after he dragged her to do so while he rolled over so that his back was to the door. "So that you can lay on it comfortably? Also, do you know what's for dinner?"

Edited by SkySong278

"Yeah. I lay on the floor to read sometimes and it's hard to be comfortable balancing on a bunch of pillows when in a good book. " He reluctantly let her go as Flo brought in the food and set it on the coffee table. "Looks like dinner is ready." He growled when he got up and leaned over the table to eat his meal.