PonyTales

The Rainbow Gemshards Project - a PB EG lineage with a colourful twist

@dragongrrl Ah the market is brilliant! Too bad we only get the ability to "earn" one egg a week :( 

@Miraku Wow that's fast! I've all my B1 - 6s ready but one stubborn pair has been no-egging me. Same with my C1/C2 pair!

Have my B6 egg, influenced and incubated. :D

I'm ready to breed my first B4 tomorrow and the first B3 on Monday.

I hope to breed my first 3rd gen next Friday.

I'll pick up my second Market Citrine on Saturday. Wish me luck for the breedings, and on the hunt for the last 3 CBs I need! <3

I bred my first B6 just now. I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow so I won't be around as much for the next 10 days. Still hunting for more CBs. 

My first B4 is growing on my scroll and the hunting gods were with me as I picked up my Aqua CB this morning. :D

Still need one CB Amethyst girl and I'll buy one Citrine tomorrow. I hope I can get the last Citrine in the Cave as well.

Wish me luck! :)

On 7/8/2021 at 9:53 PM, PonyTales said:

Have a good vacation!! Where are you going?

Thank you! Florida to visit family, it's a bit hot and humid here but then it was back home too. XD

My breeding has gone well, have my C6 egg now, expect my B2 Saturday, B1 on Monday and C5 on Wednesday. Maybe I can breed my D3 on the next Monday. I only need my last CB Citrine now, and unless I can get it from the Cave this Saturday, I'll purchase it next Saturday.

Good luck with all the hunting, breeding and vacations! :)

I tried entering my dragons in the spreadsheet and I'm worried that I messed it up. 😳

Edited by dragongrrl

On 7/16/2021 at 3:25 AM, dragongrrl said:

My breeding has gone well, have my C6 egg now, expect my B2 Saturday, B1 on Monday and C5 on Wednesday. Maybe I can breed my D3 on the next Monday. I only need my last CB Citrine now, and unless I can get it from the Cave this Saturday, I'll purchase it next Saturday.

Good luck with all the hunting, breeding and vacations! :)

I tried entering my dragons in the spreadsheet and I'm worried that I messed it up. 😳

Whooo! Looks like we can do our first 6th gen soon ❤️ 

Here's my first "correct" 4th gen, D2! https://dragcave.net/lineage/92X8C

And luck was with me! I just picked up my last CB Citrine from the jungle, the last of my A line! :D

My last A6 and my C6 have both hatched, and my B2 is also growing on my scroll.

@PonyTales Your D2 is beautiful! I love seeing this all start to come together.

It is nice to see the beautiful rainbows forming. 

I bred my C3 and B3 today. I have all the CB(Market) I need except two citrine. ^.^

Yes me too! It's one thing to look at it on an excel but the lineage view is so pretty! Nice to see everyone's progress here ❤️ 

My pair to breed a D1 is not producing :( Hopefully I get an egg soon!

Edited by PonyTales

I'm interested! Such a beautiful lineage. I'm always up for a rainbow! 

I have at least one pair of CBs for each color. I usually get 4 females and 4 males, for a total of 8. I have them for the original colors and am still working on the new ones. 

Forum name: Ioma

Scroll name: Ioma

What generation you would like to work towards: As high as possible! 

@dragongrrl Good luck on your D3 and hope your pairs aren't stubborn!

@Ioma

Yay welcome to the lineage! You can start working on E5. When you're done with this we will assign more ^^

E5 image under the spoiler ❤️ 

Spoiler

y4hG3kf.png

My D3,  C1 and last B3 are the newest eggs on my scroll. :D

I should be able to breed my C2 on Saturday and D4 on the Friday after that. Then, the E2! :)

@Miraku whoo hoo I see progress!

@dragongrrl Sweet I just bred my D1 too! My E1 will hopefully be coming Tuesday, and I can start breeding E1s for you guys the week after!

Edited by PonyTales

Woooo!  I'm behind cuz I was gone all day Sat and forgot to grab a couple market eggs. >.<  I'll get back on schedule this week. 

@Chaosdawn waiting to breed is one of the drawbacks of this lineage haha although we’re lucky the colours aren’t random! 

@dragongrrl ahh thank you but you should keep your first baby! We can swap eggs after 😊😊

Just now, PonyTales said:

@dragongrrl ahh thank you but you should keep your first baby! We can swap eggs after 😊😊

Sounds good! I am really enjoying this lineage as it grows. <3

9 hours ago, PonyTales said:

@Chaosdawn waiting to breed is one of the drawbacks of this lineage haha although we’re lucky the colours aren’t random! 

Yeah, if the colors were still random this would be nigh impossible. XD