PonyTales

The Rainbow Gemshards Project - a PB EG lineage with a colourful twist

Anyone else started breeding yet? @PonyTales is already on to the 3rd gen! Such awesome progress! 

I'm waiting for the right day of the week to buy the eggs for the right colours.

Bred for my first B3 this morning, influenced male, incubated and fogged. Should hatch Friday morning! :D

6 minutes ago, PonyTales said:

@dragongrrl Yay! I hope you meant B5 though? It's a Sapphire day today heh

Uh, yeah, I'm an idiot. :blush: I shouldn't do these things before I have my coffee. I tried to breed a B3, then realized what I had done, and successfully bred a B5.

On 6/21/2021 at 10:55 AM, PonyTales said:

Hello! and welcome! To allow the lineage to reach higher gens more quickly, I'm assigning specific patterns of Gen 5s to people! For example, I'm working to put together the dragons needed for E1, and Chaosdawn is doing E3. This will allow us to swap Gen 5 eggs (instead of everyone starting from the top).

If you would like to do the same, here is your pattern! You'll be doing the E1/E4 pattern ^^ You can contact the other breeders of the E2, E3 patterns to swap 5th gen eggs when ready, so that we can all get to Gen 6/7 in the future.

SSFN704.png

So I'd need a total of the following:

Red [M] x 3

Citrine [F] X 3

Jade [M] X 3

Aqua [F] X 3

Sapphire [M] X 2

Amethyst [F] X 2

----------------------

Since today is Thursday, I got the Amethysts from the market. I just wanted to show you if this list if correct so that I can influence them accordingly.

3 minutes ago, Miraku said:

So I'd need a total of the following:

Red [M] x 3

Citrine [F] X 3

Jade [M] X 3

Aqua [F] X 3

Sapphire [M] X 2

Amethyst [F] X 2

----------------------

Since today is Thursday, I got the Amethysts from the market. I just wanted to show you if this list if correct so that I can influence them accordingly.

Yes this is correct :)

3 minutes ago, PonyTales said:

Yes this is correct :)

Thanks for the confirmation! That was quick! 

Ok, I got some eggs to get me started, I'll be able to start breeding next week. ^.^

I'm done collecting almost all the eggs for the initial base. Just lacking one aqua, which I'll get next week.

Everything is influenced and waiting for them to grow up. 

My B5 grew up this morning, https://dragcave.net/lineage/UNS0p and my Citrine girl hatched last night.

I hope to breed my B6 and my first B4 by the end of this week, and luck willing, I may be able to breed my C5 and C6 by the end of next week.

I still need 5 of the CBs, 2 Citrines, 2 Amethysts and one Aqua, all females. I'll pick up one in the Market later this week but if anybody sees one of these in trade, please let me know.

2 minutes ago, PonyTales said:

@dragongrrl I can help you pick up a market egg this week and send it over! What day would you like? :)

Thank you so much for the kind thought. I wish that was possible, but we can't trade or gift Market eggs or hatchlings. :)

I'll keep trying to catch CBs from the Cave as well as the purchase I can make this week.

BTW, my little Citrine just gendered as she was influenced.

2 hours ago, PonyTales said:

Yay is that your first 2nd gen? Exciting times!

Yes that's my first. The hatchies just grew up :)

My pair to breed for my B6 weren't really interested in each other. :(

I'll try them again next week. I'm also picking up an Amethyst now. 

2 hours ago, PonyTales said:

@dragongrrl Awww it's ok! At least it wasn't a refusal heh

No, I knew they wouldn't refuse because they gave me an egg when I bred them on the wrong day. *rolleyes* They are both getting a Fertility treatment before the next attempt. ;)

I have all the CBs necessary to breed up to my D3. Just need the CB females to start the line for D4, 2 Citrines, 1 Aqua and 1 Amethyst. My hunting ability is not great, only seen one Gemshard in the Cave in the past couple of weeks, but they're getting scarce in trades too. I'll keep plugging away and get them all in the Market if needs be.