Sketch

Trade Hub "Information/Rules" Page

This is all excellent - thank you so much to everyone involved, especially TJ and the long-suffering mods.

Oh PS - looking at another thread - will there be a warn-counter on our personal trade page - like there is here for warns ? It could help concentrate the mind....

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I found it a struggle when I was (still am 😅) searching for a CB Gold male to describe to honour my reverently late grand-Uncle.

I’m admittedly still very noob-ish when it comes to forum protocol, but I requested a CB gold and said that I’d breed my prize, or stats, or find almost any kind of CBS, and was recieved a pm that my post was marked as spam….

I think I had just did this exact same twice in a row, either in different threads or for 2 different dragons.

I asked if there was a way for me to delete my ‘spam’ posts because it certainly wasn’t my intention to violate and rules, and was told that I couldn’t delete them myself, but he said he’d do it for me.

it is certainly a struggle to find things like a CB gold, if you don’t have what the person who just caught it right at the precise time between them catching the egg and it hatching 🤷‍♀️ 

I guess a potential option would be to breed my prize until she gives me a 2G, 

ask for what I need, offer the 2G prize egg, but add a note that if something else is desired, I’m amenable to breeding/finding other things?

does anyone know if that would fit within the acceptable parameters?

making a request, with an offer that you currently have, but adding that if something else is desired, you’re open to discussing that?

I wouldn’t consider it to be a violation of the spirit or wording of the rule, as I understand it….. 

I’m not trying to think of a way to violate the rules without violating them, I’m just trying to think of a way to say that you have something that you’re offering, but if something else is desired, you’re open to discussing that via PM?

it would be a simple way for someone to take what’s offered but know the option is there that the person is willing to discuss something else if something else is desired 🤷‍♀️ 

10 minutes ago, CandraCat said:

I found it a struggle when I was (still am 😅) searching for a CB Gold male to describe to honour my reverently late grand-Uncle.

I’m admittedly still very noob-ish when it comes to forum protocol, but I requested a CB gold and said that I’d breed my prize, or stats, or find almost any kind of CBS, and was recieved a pm that my post was marked as spam….

I think I had just did this exact same twice in a row, either in different threads or for 2 different dragons.

I asked if there was a way for me to delete my ‘spam’ posts because it certainly wasn’t my intention to violate and rules, and was told that I couldn’t delete them myself, but he said he’d do it for me.

it is certainly a struggle to find things like a CB gold, if you don’t have what the person who just caught it right at the precise time between them catching the egg and it hatching 🤷‍♀️ 

I guess a potential option would be to breed my prize until she gives me a 2G, 

ask for what I need, offer the 2G prize egg, but add a note that if something else is desired, I’m amenable to breeding/finding other things?

does anyone know if that would fit within the acceptable parameters?

making a request, with an offer that you currently have, but adding that if something else is desired, you’re open to discussing that?

I wouldn’t consider it to be a violation of the spirit or wording of the rule, as I understand it….. 

I’m not trying to think of a way to violate the rules without violating them, I’m just trying to think of a way to say that you have something that you’re offering, but if something else is desired, you’re open to discussing that via PM?

it would be a simple way for someone to take what’s offered but know the option is there that the person is willing to discuss something else if something else is desired 🤷‍♀️ 

This would not be permitted in any way, no, as it is a 'request to do things outside of a single trade'. 

That being said I think I'm going to lock this thread as the suggestion has been taken and it is now becoming more of a help thread. If you have questions regarding the clarified rules, please post in help.