Long_Before_Sunrise

Public Trading Suggestions

There's two things I'd like

1. The 'Search for' breed list. I'd like the option to input the first letters of the breed I'm looking for and have the menu offer that selection instead of having to scroll all the way to the very bottom for Zyumorph every time.

2. The opportunity to correct errors in the Want text portion. Not unlimited opportunities to do so, but like one chance to edit? 

In regards to #1 = it would be nice if there was a way to jump to a certain breed, rather than having to scroll through them all [I've had some luck searching the breed using the "want" search box, but that only works if the wanted breed is mentioned (ex. H: 2g Xol, 2g Aria /W: Red hatchling)]

As for #2 - I assume you mean when you're making a trade and filling out what you want, yes? I'll agree that a way to edit a trade without needing to cancel it would be great.

As this is a bit of a QoL improvement - I'm all for it

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

1. The 'Search for' breed list. I'd like the option to input the first letters of the breed I'm looking for and have the menu offer that selection instead of having to scroll all the way to the very bottom for Zyumorph every time.

If you're on PC (I don't know how to smartphone), you can just click into the dropdown and type the first letter or two, and it will take you directly to the first breed that starts with those letters.

That's a browser feature.

Number 1 already does this for me and AFAIK always has - it may be a feature of browser (chrome for me) interaction with dropdowns rather than the site not actually supporting that?

3 minutes ago, FiveSix said:

Number 1 already does this for me and AFAIK always has - it may be a feature of browser (chrome for me) interaction with dropdowns rather than the site not actually supporting that?

Neither work on my Android/Chrome phone. You click Any and the dropdown appears with no space to enter text.

35 minutes ago, dragongrrl said:

Neither work on my Android/Chrome phone. You click Any and the dropdown appears with no space to enter text.

No, you don't enter text, but when the dropdown appears just type a couple letters and the list moves to the breeds starting with that letter. At least that's how it works for me, Windows 8.1 using Chrome. 

I agree it would be really really helpful to be able to edit the Wants without having to cancel and re-make the trade. It's been suggested before, though I don't think it had it's own thread.

20 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

just type a couple letters

I think dragongrrl doesn't get the on-screen keyboard to pop up when there's no space to enter text?

3 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

Neither work on my Android/Chrome phone.

That browser function only works with a physical keyboard, so the tip is mostly useless for mobile users.

RubyEyes and Shadowdrake are correct in their assumptions, but thank you all for your attempts to help.

3. Add next/back buttons to bottom of page. Its really annoying to scroll all the way down then have to a scroll back up to change pages.