HexFox

Add Colour-coding to the market

Ok, so I might need to expand on this lil' idea - what I was thinking was adding like a green and red colour-coding to market prices (or even a little arrow up or down) to indicate when a price has risen, fallen or remained stagnant.

Something small like this can easily indicate to players whether the price of a market egg has risen or fallen in the last week to better allow them to think on purchases.

Like, for examle; recently I've been saving for a second Stratae Xeno, and I thought I was misremembering the market price being set at 1600 - but now its 1700. I was scratching my head wondering if I was just off on my calculations before having to come to the forum and check the market watch thread to see it had indeed risen. 

Perhaps a small indicator like this;

g6T9.gif.f1a316fba217625701e108d56dd3ef53.gif Xenowyrm (Staterae)
1,700 ^

VB5F.gif.9cbefec931538b77af8763f26685b08c.gif Ice Dragon
3,600 -

YDt5.gif.4398911627b6846e42dc4250877c2d2a.gif Thunder Dragon
3,500 v

I don't think this would detract from the market's function or give people an edge on rare dragons - it would just highlight the change that's already happened. ^^

With the little indicator icon too, it would be helpful for those with colourblindness that can't see the colour shifts.

(Also apologies if someone's aready suggested something similar! I had a quick browse and didn't see anything but I might've missed it~)

Support for this, nice little qol which could also be helpful to decide if you buy or wait a week.

Support! I follow the 'Watching the Market' thread to see what's going up or down, but plenty of users don't have a forum account at all. And without constantly looking at that thread it is fairly difficult to gauge exactly what has changed, especially if you have a bad memory and have trouble remembering what the price was the week before. Definitely support.

Adding to the support-chorus.

I like the idea as well.

We can manually keep track of it, but having that reminder is helpful at a glance.