rt118

ANSWERED:[Fixed] Two Trick-or-Treat Badges

This is the first year I've been able to take part in a Halloween event, so I didn't have the trick-or-treat badge before today. When I found my first treat, two versions of the badge appeared. They both link to the same page, so I'm assuming this is just a glitch and not intentional. Thanks for any help!

ea125545d682e9ef23e8e0715f5703a9.png

Edited by rt118

The same happened to me. It's my first trick-or-treat year, too, and I have two badges.

image.png.2aea00e470687721117d2683a1d9a736.png 

My friend has the same glitch and it's her first year for a Halloween event as well.

However Mine is as it should be and I've had an account since 2012

Edited by Syiren

Yes, this does seem to be a first timer thing.  I am also doing my first halloween event since switching to this new scroll and got two treat bucket badges.

Same here, as well as on my sister's account. This is the first halloween either of us has participated in.

IMG_20201028_002903.jpg

Edited by thalassophobic

Weird stuff is happening to others than first-timers, too... two of my items from this year have wandered off to the top of the page. They stay there stubbornly even after refreshing. :lol:

hw2020.PNG

13 minutes ago, Fly-by-Night said:

Weird stuff is happening to others than first-timers, too... two of my items from this year have wandered off to the top of the page. They stay there stubbornly even after refreshing. :lol:

hw2020.PNG

These belong to the 2nd year of trick-or-treating - you are getting old TOT goodies now! :D

24 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

These belong to the 2nd year of trick-or-treating - you are getting old TOT goodies now! :D

Seriously? :blink: * goes to check posts*

Ahhhh so I'm not the only one! I also have two, and can confirm it's my first event on the site.

I wanted to wait for a while before I ask about it and then promptly forgot for a few days.

I think it kinda looks stupid. But maybe because I only have 4 badges and thus TOTs are like half of them...

So uh, is this something that might get a "fix" later, or should we just carry two baskets with pride, lol

this still hasnt been fixed, right? i just checked someones account and still see two trick or treat badges. (i only have one myself since this was not my first year)

I have one trick-or-treat badge now, so I think I can say this is fixed (at least for me)!

Would someone be able to lock this thread? Thanks!