sh20000sh

#StayatHome bingo by sh20000sh

I might better to use different word on that post. Was too tired to continue that discussion. I won't continue that. It's just a spilled milk.

I closed the signup now.

As almost one week had been passed from I post Round 2 post, I'll announce there are two secrets are remaining. One of them, I'll post this image here.

2.gif.28234bfc0632116bc2a9b0f688965e82.gif

You have to find three links and one String to get it.

And for another one - look at bingo list in first page.

Has the "Round 2" one been claimed? (I can't read it)

Yes it has.... (I thought I was on to something.)

I've been trying to work it out for the past couple days and I think i've given up. I just can't seem to match things in a way that gets me an output that actually tells me anything XD

OK, guys. Help me figure out how this correlates to the animated thing that's sh's avatar and one of us can get a point. Or is that what you've been working on, Paintra?

FycLo9.PNG

I'll go into detail what I've figured out- I'm just completely stumped on what to do with the information I have:

SH's custom member title: 꾟딂쫨

Images (found in Round Two space link, on SH's site, and through a linked image in SH's description)

FycLo9.PNG.9b6992b729b4e05534da726bac600945.PNGNo05Xz.PNG.4498d640416e461dfa8f866293fff714.PNG0F4c9a.png

SH's avatar (plus a still image of the secret frame):

2.gif.28234bfc0632116bc2a9b0f688965e82.gifsh.gif.f5def5de1eae485f8c0e70460c0449d3.gif

Correlating the text to the placement on the images gives you

꾟 = nU / 16 (right side image)
딂 = NE / 05 (left side image)
쫨 = IE / 31 (middle image)

The only thing I can possibly discern is a secret Undine Bingo? Otherwise, I really can't come up with anything reasonable. Going through the numbers in order gives you the daydream bingo, which Ruby Eyes got. I might be going at this completely wrong, but I have no idea what else to do.

At first, it was Dorsal. Then I find that one was already used. So I changed it to Undine. I think I made error during I edit them with bait tiles.

9 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Actually, it hasn't.

OK I thought you mean tthe Antarean :lol: