Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

eh, it's been cold, rainy, and windy here today. no thanks on the wind.

ah weather, it be temperamental.

it was pretty rainy the past few days here.

it was so hot today it ended up making me nauseous and ruining my appetite, but thats par for the course around here now that its summer. 

2 hours ago, RegalPlumewing said:

Hi there, my name is RegalPlumewing, and I think my forum account is a bit too young to be considered a Compulsive Poster. I still like this site, though.

Welcome to CPA! I think you will find it easy to become compulsive about posting here. XD

4 hours ago, RegalPlumewing said:

Hi there, my name is RegalPlumewing, and I think my forum account is a bit too young to be considered a Compulsive Poster. I still like this site, though.

Welcome! And no worries, we all start small and become Compulsive Posters lol

4 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I'm so sleepy you guys. I don't want to nap, but I am just so, so, so, SO tired. Sigh. 

I accidentally fell back to sleep after dinner while watching my show and "napped" for....oh about 3-4ish hours lol I JUST woke back up like 20 minutes ago.

7 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Welcome! And no worries, we all start small and become Compulsive Posters lol

I accidentally fell back to sleep after dinner while watching my show and "napped" for....oh about 3-4ish hours lol I JUST woke back up like 20 minutes ago.

This is very true :P 

Power naps are honestly the best ❤️ you wake up feeling refreshed, and I hear 3 hour ones are the easiest ones to wake up from ^^

3 hours ago, RegalPlumewing said:

@trystan @AsymDoll13 @BringsTheSnow @DraconicDetective

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! ^^ I hope your days have all been as lovely as mine; the weather today is perfect for a walk, and I had some wonderful Indian food for lunch.

Welcome welcome! ❤️ have a homemade Greek cookie *hands you a Greek honey cookie* ❤️ 

Ooooh I love walks, although I am kind of near a fire. We've been advised to stay indoors due to smoke,

otherwise it would've been a beautiful sunny day for a day at the beach :) 

Also I love Indian food, although it is a tad spicy for me :P 

Edited by LadyAngeliki
adding more conversation.. words :P

1 minute ago, LadyAngeliki said:

This is very true :P 

Power naps are honestly the best ❤️ you wake up feeling refreshed, and I hear 3 hour ones are the easiest ones to wake up from ^^

Welcome welcome! ❤️ have a homemade Greek cookie *hands you a Greek honey cookie* ❤️ 

:3

Yeah well try telling that to my body lol if I hadn't actual sat up, I likely would have passed back out for another 1-2 

Those sound DELICIOUS, do you have a real life recipe you'd be willing to share?

1 minute ago, IzzyCat91 said:

:3

Yeah well try telling that to my body lol if I hadn't actual sat up, I likely would have passed back out for another 1-2 

Those sound DELICIOUS, do you have a real life recipe you'd be willing to share?

Oh man my body is the same, just love sleeping XD 

Yes I do have one, although it is better to follow by a video.

The consistency for the dough/batter has to be not too sticky, but not too non-sticky.

Because getting it to be no longer sticky = adding more flour and too much flour = dry cookies.

So to get the balance right, I describe it as a moist graham cracker dough or cookie dough batter. 

It has the same feeling to it... I can share the recipe with you here or PM? :) 

1 minute ago, LadyAngeliki said:

Oh man my body is the same, just love sleeping XD 

Yes I do have one, although it is better to follow by a video.

The consistency for the dough/batter has to be not too sticky, but not too non-sticky.

Because getting it to be no longer sticky = adding more flour and too much flour = dry cookies.

So to get the balance right, I describe it as a moist graham cracker dough or cookie dough batter. 

It has the same feeling to it... I can share the recipe with you here or PM? :) 

yes please! Pm is probably best

This place seems friendly enough, I think I'll stay here for a bit and see if I like it enough to come here every Friday night to frantically type away at my keyboard.
On a completely unrelated note, I can't wait for my Ukraineball plushie to arrive from Poland! :D He should be here sometime in late May or early June. No, I am not obsessed with Polandball. Why do you ask?

12 hours ago, RegalPlumewing said:

Welcome to the madness! :D

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Morning thunderstorm brought one of the dogs into my bed to snuggle through it.

Yours is very cute, @BringsTheSnow!

Good morning, CPA!

*Takes a waffle. Looks furtively around to see if anyone is watching. Takes another.*

Still gloomy looking after two days of rain, but no rain at the moment. I believe it is not done, yet, though.

Disappointed that son and his family won't be joining us at daughter's for Mothers Day lunch.

35 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

*grabs a bunch of assorted items and tucks them in her knapsack* *mumbles a thanks to Lagie*

8 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Good morning, CPA!

*Takes a waffle. Looks furtively around to see if anyone is watching. Takes another.*

Still gloomy looking after two days of rain, but no rain at the moment. I believe it is not done, yet, though.

Disappointed that son and his family won't be joining us at daughter's for Mothers Day lunch.

It's bright and sunny but still chilly here (currently sitting at 42 degrees outside) I'm off to sleep. Gotta be back up by 4 to shower and last minute tidy before MY mother arrives for Mother's Day.

Have a good one you guys, I likely won't be back until much later this evening

@Lagie-I Literally just found you another purple after I sent you that PM XD I'll send you the transfer later tonight.

51 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

but still chilly here (currently sitting at 42 degrees outside)

Share some of that. It's trying to creep up to into the 90s in the daytime here.

11 hours ago, trystan said:

I'll take some of that, too.

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

Good morning, CPA! *grabs a waffle and a brownie* Thanks, this looks delicious!  

In real life, I am having eggs, bacon, and some wonderful cherry crumble for breakfast. What’s everyone else having for breakfast? :)

Edited by RegalPlumewing

I just had a bowl of cereal. Went to church this morning having only coffee, so needed something now even though we are headed to my daughter's for lunch in an hour or so.

ooh i had a meal shake for breakfast, not even. hardly started it!

i am OFFICIALLY out of the dorms, but. now i have to move back into the house and go through all my stuff. im soo tired, waaah.. and i have to clean up after my little brother, he used my room as a second living room for himself! at least hes cute, heheh. 

i hope everyone has a wonderful day, and happy mothers day to those it applies to!

You people eat... breakfast? Huh. Weird concept. I don't like it. lol

It's like 60ish F outside right now... So sorta chilly but not too bad. I have to call my mother in a bit to wish her a happy mother's day~ So yeah. That's my day. Just relaxing. Calling mom. Eating tacos later. 

went to breakfast at a diner down by my inlaws - me, hubby, two daughters, and my mom-inlaw.  me, hubby, and younger daughter all had french toast! (i had bacon, hubby had sausage....and younger daughter had strawberries and bananas.  older daughter had a rather large omelette, and mom-inlaw just had an english muffin.

my usual breakfast is a bagel with apple butter.

my mom is coming for dinner tonight, and i'm off to pick up my groceries in a few minutes! :D 

Real life breakfast is cereal followed about an hour or so later by toast and coffee. I miss the Sundays at my aunt's.

I tried to wrap something that we're sending off-island on the mailboat on Tuesday and the rain messed me up. I'll now be doing it Tuesday a.m. before we deliver it to the boat.

Now it's time to relax with some LEGO.

5 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:
17 hours ago, trystan said:

I'll take some of that, too.

if i could figure out how to share it, you can certainly have the wind!!

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

I miss the Sundays at my aunt's.

{{hugs}}

yaay LEGO.

i keep seeing ads on my snapchat vids for LEGO flowers.  need to look into them.... :) 

also, i can hatch some dragons tonight! one is my 2G for the 20-week challenge.  the question i need to answer is do i want to keep breeding them right when they grow up, knowing about the time creep? calculations say i can hatch him at 7:09 p.m. tonight, and then in three days, he'll grow up at 7:09 p.m.  if i'm busy or whatnot, it might get later with each breeding.  like, i forgot to breed my Sapphires on wednesday, even though they were on the calendar for 8 p.m. that night. decisions, decisions......

I went to my parents house for breakfast. My mom made frittata with duck eggs which was very yummy. Then I hosted a joint video call with my siblings so they could both talk to her.