Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Ah. Is that going to be your excuse for falling off ledges in Dauntless? o3o

Now it's going to be XD

Previous was just stupidity of not looking

There are a lot of sneaky holes in Dauntless. At least at the moment they are located around combat areas, but I worry that in later islands they'll also be laid out across the battlefield. 

X.X

Just what I need. More holes to dodge hunting completely XD

XD

I won't be jumping on dauntless right after work. Gotta go hit the weekly bosses in genshin first. I forgot they refreshed this morning and went and hit leylines instead >.<

Oh yeah I need to do those as well... Only did the commissions this morning

I might have to pop a few resin refills too.

Farming friendship takes so long T.T

I do commissions with my beta team and swap in my weaker team 3 for opening reward flowers when possible. 

I don't have the patience to do stuff like that. Not until I get a laptop

It is a tad annoying to have to swap in and out all the time. I've started throwing Condensed Resins at leylines to half the farm XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

My eye twitches when I'm tired. I've been up four times tonight. And I left my hairbrush at home. :rolleyes:

Spirit!

*huggles back*

Twice for me to use the loo. Thrice for the dog, twice just to tell him to go back to sleep and the other to take him outside. (One of those overlapped, hence four not five times up.)

Lagie!

*joins the huggle pile*

Why is no one sleeping at night any more?😧

i sleep at night.... errr, the early morning.  i go to bed round 1 most.... err, nights.

my Equinox x Winter gave me another equinox.  i might have to find Chione and new Equinox mate if they don't give me a Spring next sunday :P  silly breeding ideas i came up with..... XD

Good morning to everyone! I'm so happy! My vampire bit an egg and I got to keep it! I was  going to post a heads up for the egg in the AP, but not this time! I will inevitably, though, in the future, I'm sure. 

Good morning CPA! Just had my morning cup o joe and I’m super exited to see what happens here today! 

The bloodwork technician at the doctor's office came in this morning and said, "Good morning. My name is Tania [tah-knee-ah], and I'll be your vampire today." XD She couldn't even find the spot afterwards to put the bandage on, it was so tiny!

The Cheese Castle of Kenosha is saddened by the shootings in Kenosha and other places. :(

@DragonSpirit009, are you and your mum okay? With that fire in Cape Town?

Edited by Lagie

14 hours ago, Lagie said:

@DragonSpirit009, are you and your mum okay? With that fire in Cape Town?

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Yeah we are fine. I'm luckily in the Boland which is like an hour drive away from the city.

But the smoke is causing a bit of allergy issues. Even from this far away.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I have the 'too much sugar yesterday' sniffles. *sneezes*

i didn't post here for a whole 24 hours? wtf is wrong with me? XD

so - i have a binder/photo album, that i want to put into a scrapbook, but my mom said she had one i could have - i wanted to look at it first... so younger daughter and i went over to my mom's yesterday, and we were there for like 4-1/2 hours!  in the end, the book she has isn't what i'm looking for. but my mom, being who she is, says "take it anyway" - maybe i'll find something for it?  so, i have a book with cardstock pages (and extra too!) that i could use in the future to put pictures on those pages.  and now i'm back to the beginning, where i'm looking for a scrapbook for my album.  but there's a catch to it.  the scrapbook i'm looking at comes with 10 (double-sided) pages.... and i need 13.  and we seem to not have any more refills at my store right now ..... good thing i work there every weekend, right?  the scrapbook section is also supposed to be getting reset soon... so, new scrapbooks and page refills? :hopeful:

... did not plan on leaving my mom's last night at midnight XD

now i'm stalking the cave for a messy blue and messy black egg so my vamps can bite them.  then i'll be stalking for blue and red eggs, for my House of Night vampires. :)

Happy stalking! I hope you get the pages you need.