Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Hello, @SomeRandomCorviknight. It's usually best to have more than one word in a post! And I'm about to do my morning post, so I hope you like bacon and eggs for dinner! ;)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

We had loud idjits in the pool area at 12:30 a.m. Though they did leave when told to, it took me till almost 4 a.m. to get back to sleep. Sigh.

Toppage, page 410! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

You have a pool area? It's too cold here (and too tight) for private pools, sadly.

I want it to be spring already!

(and I want this headache to be gone but I'd need to go shopping for painkillers first ... dammit)

Well now I don't feel so bad...It's 56 today and 37 tonight here. Is the coffee ready yet Lagie? 😙  Hey! breakfast for dinner: brinner!  I think I'll stick with coffee and toast.

Edited by Erebus

Good morning, CPA!

Beautiful sunny morning here. Looks like it should be warm outside, but no!

I need help naming an Almost Cool Code dragon that I bred: BCOME

Rule for naming: Name the dragon, using its code exactly as it is as a part of the name, and adding whatever it needs for context.

Ideas?

9 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Rule for naming: Name the dragon, using its code exactly as it is as a part of the name, and adding whatever it needs for context.

Ideas?

BCOME Lighter Than Air

BCOME Light Hearted And Joyful

I Will BCOME A Bird In Flight

I BCOME A Spot In The Sky

To BCOME A Dream in The Air

BCOME Pie In The Sky

BCOME IT's Next Victim

And the air is damp and cool here. Absorbs into your clothes. High humidity.

It's icky.

Thinking about turning on the heater even though I don't need it to knock some damp out of the air.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

9 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

You have a pool area?

Yup. It's a shared area for residents of the complex. And today it's been invaded by a party complete with speakers and music and slamming dominoes and cars in spots they shouldn't be and I have officially become a grumpy old lady in dealing with it. After the 12:30 a.m. episode last night, I had zero patience left to work with.

9 hours ago, Erebus said:

Well now I don't feel so bad...It's 56 today and 37 tonight here. Is the coffee ready yet Lagie? 😙  Hey! breakfast for dinner: brinner!  I think I'll stick with coffee and toast.

Coffee and toast is good, though I had no toast today.

Starbucks didn't have decaf nor did they have the particular breakfast sandwich I ordered so I had two things substituted. Sigh.

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Balloons fliat off to the sky and then they BCOME One With the Universe.

Grumpy old lady here.

Grump, grump, grumpity grump.

The pool party has ended.

BUT the nearby club's music has now started. Is it curfew yet???

Grumpy is for misunderstood cats. Or for when I'm concentrated on doing something and someone passing by claims I'm grumpy. :dry:

I'm cranky instead. Month is over I'm allowed to be. Feed me chocolate.

BCOME CRANKMASTER!

You mean like the cat who stabbed me with his steely claws a couple of days ago when I stopped petting him and turned to go inside when he wasn't done yet with being petted?

XD

2 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Is it bedtime yet?

I don't think so, but it feels like it should be!

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Grumpy is for misunderstood cats.

we have one grumpy old lady cat and one cranky old dude cat.  the others are goof nuts. XD 

i worked 1 to 5 again.  when it got to 2:30, it had felt much quicker than yesterday, but then next hour really draaaagggged. ugh.  then it went quick again for the last hour and a half. weird day.

in other news, my scroll has no eggs on it... just in case again.

I have a surfeit of z's on mine.

The music just stopped. Yay for curfew.

2 hours ago, trystan said:

in other news, my scroll has no eggs on it... just in case again.

I can fix that! How many Reds with BSA ready to use do you have?

nah, i'm perfectly fine with the eggs i don't have.  i also have some dragon pairs to breed this coming week, so it's all good. :) 

But I have a Cantor trying to burst out of its egg and used all of my Reds' BSA...  I really thought one would be available by now. 

It's all the Vampires' fault, though. Really. They just jumped on my scroll on their own. I swear. :rolleyes:

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

4 days and 6 hours. The only one under 4 days is a bronze Lunar Herald I'm holding off on hatching on purpose.

Planning to stretch its time out as long as possible even though it's not the most popular color.

There's usually someone who wants a certain color Lunar long after the phase has passed.

Tonight is not the night.

ah gotcha. 

do you want me to hatch your cantor and send back the hatchie? I trust it'll hatch as soon as it's incubated....

(if so, just pm me a transfer link)