Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Thanks, but I guess I'll just wait. It'll hatch by morning. It'll be orange anyway. Doesn't matter what gender since it's going to be a third wheel. ^_^

Good night...  and thank you for offering.

(It sure is lagging like it's a release night.)

you're welcome :)

interesting.....

I have a pair that I'll be breeding tomorrow night :) 

Will be a proper date night with dinner, music, dancing, and a walk on the beach?

18 hours ago, Lagie said:

Hello, @SomeRandomCorviknight. It's usually best to have more than one word in a post! And I'm about to do my morning post, so I hope you like bacon and eggs for dinner! ;)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

We had loud idjits in the pool area at 12:30 a.m. Though they did leave when told to, it took me till almost 4 a.m. to get back to sleep. Sigh.

Toppage, page 410! B)

I meant to write something more but i clicked enter to early and forgot about it ,:)

8 hours ago, Lagie said:

I have a surfeit of z's on mine.

Thanks for the reminder, I got some space over night :D

Now to clean up my place because the GF is returning tomorrow and I don't want her to turn around and leave the instant she arrives XD

She wouldn't, would she? :blink:

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

I go off house sitting again today. To a house with a lovely yard, a very calm and lovely Shih Tzu mix, and a hyperactive overly-energetic Boston Terror er. Terrier. Apparently, though, the rental next door has become a party house (literally - they rent it out as a party venue) and the music has been known to make the house shake. I do hope that doesn't happen while I'm there. (With Covid restrictions we're not even meant to be having parties. :rolleyes: )

No, no, terror is right. Terrier is just being formal. They're fiest dogs, bred to be terrors of rats. Except nowadays, people think they can turn a breed that was bred to hunt or trail and bay or herd for centuries into a quiet calm house pet. I say to them: Welcome to your first hand lesson in genetics. 

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Except the political kind, I suppose?

Of course. It's silly season here already - the way-too-long lead-up to next year May's election.

Well, they weren't surprised he was hyper, I think they were surprised by how hyper. This is the dog that dragged the fridge to the middle of the kitchen floor when he was just eight weeks old. And he snores like a monster truck.

13 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Will be a proper date night with dinner, music, dancing, and a walk on the beach?

hmm.... Tammuz is an Equinox and Chione is a Winter, so i'm not sure about the walk on the beach.... but it might be a proper date night before i get there to click on them.  i bred them last week, and i got an Equinox. maybe this week i'll get a Spring. :D 

i have to be at work in about 30 minutes. ugh. i don't wanna.

Good morning everyone!

Another night with little sleep!

Oh.

Well all of that is no fun at all.

*throws ice cubes and chocolate at Spirit*

Yeah.... And my freaking eye is still twitching!

Randomly!

Even when doing dishes it's twitching like a random idiot!