Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Lagie! 
*huggles* 

Hows your day going? Mines going schoolular. (

@DragonSpirit009 & @Fortune86 - Jenny Jinya gets me every time.  (why do i still follow her on instagram? XD)

@SomeRandomCorviknight - i'm also on discord (my name is in my sig), if you want to add me too :)

i'm still stalking the AP for.... whatever.

i have some dragons to breed tomorrow, let's see how they do! :)

also, what's a good dragon - mostly blue - that would be good for a nice wise woman type character?

in about 4 hours, i'll be getting my second covid vaccine jab.  even though my brain says i'll be fine, there's a part of me that's still a little nervous.

Edited by trystan
to add a question

1 minute ago, trystan said:

in about 4 hours, i'll be getting my second covid vaccine jab.  even though my brain says i'll be fine, there's a part of me that's still a little nervous.

I got my second one on Monday. I had no reaction whatsoever to the first, but more for the second. General aches and sore arm this time as well as fatigue. I feel much better today than yesterday, though. I skipped my walk with my friends today, because I just felt like I wouldn't have the energy for it, but most of the achy feeling is gone.

I am breeding dragons today. Haven't gotten much to keep, yet -- was breeding my z-code dragons for z-code babies. Now I am going to move on to some of my Splits and other lineages to fill up my scroll.

Anyone want this Zyu? https://dragcave.net/lineage/d4sT8  Someone insisted on giving it to me in return for an Ice that I bred them, but I really have no use for it.

6 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I got my second one on Monday. I had no reaction whatsoever to the first, but more for the second. General aches and sore arm this time as well as fatigue. I feel much better today than yesterday, though. I skipped my walk with my friends today, because I just felt like I wouldn't have the energy for it, but most of the achy feeling is gone.

yeah, i've heard that.  my reaction to my first dose was a sore upper arm and shoulder for about a day and a half.

when i leave work, i'll let my boss know i'm getting the second dose today, and hope to be in tomorrow, but we shall see.

glad today is better than yesterday though!

edit - i just missed a Siyat on the AP - it was at 4d21h....i want to get a low time Siyat because i want another purple one.  but i KNOW i'm going to get impatient with it being on my scroll for FIVE days if i get a CB one or breed one.... so, AP it is.  also, i need to work on the timing, because of when i'm working this weekend.  when i'm at my retail job, i can't babysit my eggs. (also, it would hatch purple once it gets down to 2d 0hours and less left, right? )

Edited by trystan

7 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Thank you so much.

Apparently the only thing that works is bleach and water. Not sure if you want to spray that in your garden!

4 hours ago, Gavvv24 said:

Lagie! 
*huggles* 

Hows your day going? Mines going schoolular. (

Workularly! ;) And just ending. Hope yours goes well.

for @trystan and @Herk:

Spoiler

175365808_10164762810895447_382804653664

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Apparently the only thing that works is bleach and water. Not sure if you want to spray that in your garden!

Workularly! ;) And just ending. Hope yours goes well.

for @trystan and @Herk:

Hide contents

175365808_10164762810895447_382804653664

Need to share this  with the wife-y

love it, Lagie!!

i'm now working on 3 hours past dose #2, and everything is fine. :)   my boss seemed rather dubious with our exchange at the end of the day, i said i'm getting the second covid jab, and fatigue seems to be a common reaction.... so hopefully i'll see you tomorrow.  and she's all "oh???" - because - to be honest - i sorta sprung that on her XD 

and - i did get my Siyat! it's fogged, with 4d 15h left.  so i figure i'll unfog it when it gets to 2d or 1d23h left - which should be about 9 a.m. saturday morning - and drop it into all my hatcheries so it should hatch purple.  that's the correct timing, right? (i couldn't incubate it when it's at 2d 15h left (to make it 1d 15h) because then it would be blue, yes?)

1 hour ago, KDA_Killed said:

Gooooooood moooooooorning everyone

Good morning to you! ;)

1 hour ago, Herk said:

Need to share this  with the wife-y

:D

19 minutes ago, trystan said:

love it, Lagie!!

and - i did get my Siyat! it's fogged, with 4d 15h left.  so i figure i'll unfog it when it gets to 2d or 1d23h left - which should be about 9 a.m. saturday morning - and drop it into all my hatcheries so it should hatch purple.  that's the correct timing, right? (i couldn't incubate it when it's at 2d 15h left (to make it 1d 15h) because then it would be blue, yes?)

Yes. You'd then need to wait the extra 24 hours anyway so there's no point incubating unless you want a green.

Yay for second shot!

4 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yes. You'd then need to wait the extra 24 hours anyway so there's no point incubating unless you want a green.

Yay for second shot!

yeah, that's what i thought about the Siyat.

yep, yaay! :) hopefully i'll be fine tomorrow too. :) 

10 hours ago, Lagie said:

Dang! Yeah that's a bit of a bummer. My mother will kill me if bleach her garden. Thanks Lagie

Morning everyone!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

5 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Dang! Yeah that's a bit of a bummer. My mother will kill me if bleach her garden. Thanks Lagie

Sorry I didn't have better news.

LAGIE!

*huggles*

All good Lagie. I'm still going to stop by my vet to hear if they have something or if something have been developed

Spirit!

*huggles back*

I hope they have an idea.

so, almost 19 hours after jab 2, all is well except for the sore upper arm and the occasional little headaches, but i have generic tylenol for that.

also, getting a purple Siyat is torture.... the egg is fogged so i don't just accidentally toss it into hatcheries, but it's now at 3d23h. i look at that and.... i want to toss it into hatcheries and hatch the little one! gah! i have a reminder in my calendar for saturday morning when it'll be at 1d23h, but aaarrrgh! it's torturous!

ok, i'm good. :)

also, from above.... also, what's a good dragon - mostly blue - that would be good for a nice wise woman type character?  i don't want Sylvia to be a vampire...

Edited by trystan
to add a question

@trystan Glad to hear you are doing well with your second shot.

And I agree 100% about purple Siyats -- or anything I can't incubate -- Pink Cantors are torture, too, and blue Xols, which I am doing a lineage with right now. It is all I can do to control the urge! I have to keep them fogged most of the time to remind me!

27 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

@trystan Glad to hear you are doing well with your second shot.

And I agree 100% about purple Siyats -- or anything I can't incubate -- Pink Cantors are torture, too, and blue Xols, which I am doing a lineage with right now. It is all I can do to control the urge! I have to keep them fogged most of the time to remind me!

oh i'm glad i'm doing well too!

well, it helps that out of all those, i like the Siyats.  not really a fan of the others.  but most of the time, i don't do well with waiting.... XD

6 hours ago, trystan said:

also, from above.... also, what's a good dragon - mostly blue - that would be good for a nice wise woman type character?  i don't want Sylvia to be a vampire...

Blue siyat?

Sleepy...

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Sleepy...

Me, too. It just hit.

Blue Cantors, Labradorites, Magi, Florets, Gilded Bloodscale are knowledge treasuring dragons. 

Geminae like intellectual puzzles. Equinoxes - astronomy/time/navigation. Scripts are kinda cryptanalysists.

I have groups for dragons with shared traits like migrating and psychic.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

1 hour ago, trystan said:

ooooh that would work.... thanks Lagie! :) 

Well, since we had siyats under discussion! XD

*hands Long a pillow*

I've had a nap and some food. I'm still sleepy.

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

*hands Long a pillow*

I've had a nap and some food. I'm still sleepy.

Thanks. It's an hour later and I still feel like dozing off.

I liked Lacula better before they got pumped up on steroids, even if it does make their feature stand out more.

1 minute ago, trystan said:

even though the character's name is Sylvia Redbird, a blue Siyat would be perfect, actually. :)   Siyats would be blue if they hatch at 3d23h left or shorter, correct? 

You let that egg go purple like you originally planned!

7 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

You let that egg go purple like you originally planned!

of course!! i'll be getting another Siyat for Sylvia! XD 

There's too much dust being raised in the Desert biome today. The Antareans are frisky.