Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

13 minutes ago, Lagie said:

To the left of the quote box there's a + sign. You can click that for the first one you want to quote, then click it on the second quote, and so on. When you then click Reply, all your +'d quotes will magically insert themselves. :D

yeah, i could never get that to work either.

so my kitty Luna was scheduled for her annual check up, according to her papers, she's due for a vaccine at the end of january.  since i'm at work, hubby was going to take her.  he texted a little bit ago and said she was having none of it, completely went berserk (his word) when he tried to put her in the carrier. fun part is the clinic needs 24 hours notice for cancellations (wonder what that fee is gonna be).... and now they need a deposit when we reschedule.  goodie. not.

in other news, i bred my three Royal Crimsons.  i got a not interested, a Guardian, and a new one. yaay! :D

Cats will do that, especially if it's not their primary person handling them.

Still at work. Trying to leave now.

see, that's just it - hubby IS Luna's person.

we're now looking at vets who make house calls....

5 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

That hasn't worked for me, but trystan's suggestion does.

That is the only way I have been able to do it, too. I know Lagie's way is supposed to work, but . . .

I can't wait for these eggs to hatch! I am so used to incubating everything that they are making me crazy. I should have a whole new scroll full of eggs by now. But no! (Unless I want all red ones.)

I have two reds. I'll find out the rest tomorrow.

And I've had a sleepy cat curled up in my lap so Haar's clearly not holding a grudge for the caging this morning. Still no sign of her brother yet today, though.

i also have two reds.

sometimes i get a twitchy "let's incubate my eggs" finger, but i won't incubate them until the egg gets down to 5d or less, that way it'll almost instantly hatch. :) 

Luna has been hiding under the bed all day since her berserker rage (which i didn't see, but hubby has a few scratches on one of his hands :()

It's very hard to not incubate!

I misclicked an equinox this afternoon so am itching to drop it the moment I can.

Ghost came by for dinner but still no brother.

Do I post this in American Politics? (Check out the laid date! XD )

Edited by Lagie
Adding link...

55 minutes ago, trystan said:

sure! it's an awesome dragon. :) 

Thanks! :)

@Classycal, check your PMs!

I am very mosquito bitten but Haar has enjoyed the snuggles so I guess it's for a good cause.

while i'm not a fan of this cold wind right now, but i DON'T miss mosquitoes! ick. (i also don't like the summer, so....)

I almost wish it were cold enough for there to be no mosquitoes. But then I would be chilly again, and I'd worry about the kittens in the cold.

Good night!

*poofs in a cloud of Kraft mac 'n' cheese*

yeah, i get that, worrying about the kittens. hubby's still worrying about Luna, who's still under the bed :( 

oooh, kraft mac n'cheese!

There's a mosquito in here after me right now. And it's a sneaky one. Keep approaching from behind, but it's got a loud wing hum.

FORTUNE!
*huggles*

The car thing. And the test drive today.

XD

At 2pm... So basically I have to leave at 1:30pm

If the car is good then I have to try and go and sell my car. And hopefully get a good price

Good thing I have food!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

No kittens at all this morning, but Jenny was happy to come visit without them around (she was one of the first two cats I started feeding, lives somewhere on the other side of the complex).

What does Waldo/Wally have to do with your game? :blink:

@Lagie !

*latehugs*

There's a character/enemy you have to hunt around for. Spirit and I teamed up to track him down.

Just another 95 times to do so to go 😧

My cats haven't stopped squabbling over the cardboard boxes we have left over from Christmas. XD

ahem... clears throat after THREE   of Lagies cookies| .advice.. I need advice. I have to sleep sitting up, so I,ve been sleeping on  the couch temporarly,  i I fractured another vertebrae in my back and can't lay down was awakened and at five thirty.. I heard a comotion in the kitchen I thought was hubby so I called to him and it wasn't him. I fell back to sleep. I opened my eyes at 7 and I saw this little mouse looking at me from my COFFEE TABLE! He looked at me, and I looked at him, and then he was gone. No no. there's more. I went in the kitchen to make coffee I looked at him and he scurried under the couch.. Then I realized I was going to have to tell hubby. Well, hubby has a morbid fear of  mice. So I have to tell him gently.  Or  should just blurt it out: oh yeah. speaking of cats, my cat just watched him run across the room! 

Edited by Suzan