13 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

Don't eat my pillows, They're new

*steals pillows*

Hi there Corseiss!

Man I'm feeling my trip in my head slowly starting to zoom XD

Yeah I'm still behind my work PC.

I still have a few stuff to do.

XD

I should be taking my half day now.... But I still have something to do for my art teacher

Art thingy.... I have to edit some of the videos at the end. Now it's saying "For more info visit Last Thursdays Helderberg Facebook page" I have to change it to "For more info visit Last Fridays Bosveld Facebook page"

Sleep, Spirit, so the meds can work. Do arty stuff later. :P

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

Another sunny day! Sunny days are good for curbside. We are all going to roast in our Halloween costumes, though.

busy day!

i worked in the morning.  we can wear costumes this week, today i was... hmm.... an activist? i wore my Resist t-shirt, and my "we're all humans" mask that says "Black Lives Matter" and "Say Their Names" on one side.  i had a customer (old white dude) wearing a trump hat and a trump mask.  the transaction was civil, because, well, customer service and all that.

had a lovely errand of getting kitty litter. we have four furry factories that neccesate that.

got home and watched yesterday's episode of one of my shows.  at least didn't wait til next wednesday! XD 

after dinner (homemade pizza. not the crust though), i had a zoom Full Moon service.  tomorrow is a rare Halloween Blue Moon (definition #2)!! :D 

tomorrow i'm wearing my witch dress.  i made a witch dress cause no one got it when i'd wear my usually jeans and t-shirt for a costume and say "i'm a witch, we look like everyone else!" XD 

22 hours ago, trystan said:

well, when you pick up the car, find out what got fixed.  inquiring nosy minds want to know XD 

Injector coils. :P

Sounds like a good day!

Mine went well, too.

Returned the loaned car (just in time - my friend's car overheated today, smoke from the hood and all, so she's now using it! XD ), had coffee and toast with her, got my car, surprised everyone at work with my costume (until I spoke, no one knew who I was...), and did well at the shop. Now it's a lockdown weekend again, and I can collect my new Halloween dragons after my bred lot hatches.

Screenshot_20201030-120045.thumb.jpg.6723504debebc4156c62914a6b064a84.jpg

oh that's a great costume!  i'll see if someone can get a pic of me in mine tomorrow.

Thanks! You can see the whole crew of us in the General Discussion Halloween thread!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, CPA!

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, bacon, eggs, and toasted pumpkin seeds*

Bright sunny day here, hardly a cloud in the sky, and it's lockdown time again so very quiet.

Happy Halloween!

Can't catch any eggs.  I hope that changes later on.  

On the other hand, I got 3 baby Zombies out of 21 fodder dragons.  Later on today, I'll kill 4 more and try to revive them.

Glad your toe isn't broken, but bruised isn't good either.  Glad you got your car back.

Glad your shoulder is better Spirit.

Great pic Lagie. 

Edited by Classycal
Addition

That's a great costume, Lagie.

I haven't posted here for a while, so I'll drop by and say hi.

Happy Halloween, everyone!